"You thought," she replied.

"Aww, you know you love me," I continue smirking.

"Whatever," she mutters as she pulls on my shirt to bring me closer, kissing me again. I smile against her lips.

Suddenly we here a knock on the door, "Blaze?" someone calls, immediately breaking us apart.

"Quick hide!" Blaze whispers frantically. "If Aria finds out, I'll never hear the end of it!"

"Good idea," I reply. If the boys find out, they'll tease me forever. So without thinking I pushed Blaze into her closet.

"Wait! What are you-?!" I cut her off by shutting the door and locking it.

"What's going on?" Lanny opens the door, only to find...me..."What are you doing in Blaze's room...?" He asks.

"Nothing." I replied, maybe a little too quickly. Realizing what I'd done, I mentally facepalm.

"Let me out of my closet, you dumbass!" Blaze yells.

"Who's that?" Lanny raises a brow.

"Uh...a monster?" I try.

"A monster?"

"Yeah." I confirm, "You know the one that hides under your bed at night, and hides in your closet during the day?" I say, not sure if he'll buy it.

"Well, I can at least agree that it's a monster." Lanny is now trying to hold in his laughter, "But I feel like the term 'demon' would suit her better."

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S A MONSTER!!" Blaze burns down the door, stomping over to Lanny, glaring.

He ignored Blaze and studied our faces. "Let me guess. You both have flustered and red faces, and your lips are slightly swollen. You guys were making out, weren't you?" Lanny smiles, proud of himself for figuring it out. Fricking Private Investigator.

Blaze hides behind me, "Jasper, he's too smart for us. I say we take our frustration out on Bruce."

"Did someone say my name?" Bruce appears at Blaze's door. He takes one look at us and smirks, "What have you two been up to?"

Blaze groans, "Nothing..."

"How in the world, could you kiss that monster?" Bruce asks me.

"It's not that hard actually, (just give her ice cream apparently)" I gain my confidence back.

"Don't get cocky mister," Blaze says, coming out from me.

"Hey, why are you guys all gathered here?" Vane shows up.

"Our little Jasper has been having some fun with the fire dragon," Bruce replies.

A smirk grows on Vane's face, "Sounds like fun."

"You have a girlfriend Vane," Blaze groans.

"Yeah and she's mine," I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"Is someone jealous?" Lucas pops up in the doorway.