Escorts and Housewives - Bruce Wayne x Reader

Depuis le début

"No." He said taking your hand and pushing it away from his thigh. When the two of you reach his manor he opened your door for you and escorted you inside.

"[Y/N], I know I'm not a conventional client, but all I want is for you to be off the streets. I want to give you a bed, a decent meal, and a night where you don't have to sell your body to survive. If that's not what you want only say the word and I'll drive you back." He promised. You did not object to the night that he paid you for. You stayed the night and enjoyed Bruce's company. The two of you chatted over dinner and you fell asleep in one of the guest bedrooms after the two of you stayed up the good majority of the night relaxing together.

When you woke up the next morning you found Bruce standing with his arms crossed in front of the TV watching the news. The news turned to a story of the capture of a prostitution organizer for the mafia by the Bat vigilante of Gotham. They ran footage of your manager being arrested by the GCPD. You gasped and sat yourself down on the couch with your head in your hands.

"I'm ruined." You whispered.

"What do you mean? He's gone now! You're free to move on with your life now." He said. You shook your head in your hands.

"It's not like that Bruce! This was my job. Believe it or not it's the only way my bills get paid. I don't know what I'm going do." You started to panic. Yes, you were free to leave and find a respectable job but you were broke, you didn't know if you could survive until you found a new job.

"Wayne Enterprises is always looking for quality employees. You said yourself that you have a degree and are far more qualified than half the bureaucratic pencil pushers. Come work at Wayne Tower [Y/N]." He insisted. You looked at him in shock and started to object when he cut you off. "It's not a hand out [Y/N]. I think you have a lot to offer the company and you just happen to be down in your luck. If anything, I'm the one benefiting from this. Please at least think it over [Y/N]."

You mull over your options for a day or so before you give Bruce a call asking if the offer was still on the table. You soon take up a position at Wayne Enterprises in your field and quickly climb the corporate ladder, not because of Bruce but because you were highly skilled and excellent at your job. You were determined to prove naysayers wrong.

You ran into Bruce again after working for at the company for a while. You caught up over coffee and talked in length about many things. At some point the two of you started to date and you quickly began to fall for him. He was so kind and generous. He saw the very best in you when you couldn't. You can't remember the last time you felt this way about any man. You agree to marry Bruce almost two years into your relationship with him.

You had been married for only a few months when he brought you to a charity gala. You were still in a cloud of honeymoon bliss but seeing the way that some people looked at you quickly made you uncomfortable. It had been a few years since you were last an escort but it seemed that these people weren't going to let you forget it any time too soon. The message was clear: you are not welcome.

With a sigh you leave Bruce's side to go get yourself a drink. You were going to need it if you needed to spend the rest of your night socializing with these vultures. You instructed the bartender to make you something strong. He nodded and got to work. While you were waiting for your drink you overheard the conversation that a flock of housewives were having right next to you. They clearly didn't notice you there or rather just didn't care.

"I hear Bruce Wayne brought his little whore wife with him tonight. I cannot possibly fathom how she could convince Bruce to marry her." One of the wives gossiped with a high squeaky voice.

"I'll bet she's amazing in bed. You know how simple minded men can be when they get a shiny new toy." Another one cackled.

"That little slut ruined my last marriage. She was one of my ex-husband's prostitutes. She's probably riddled with diseases." Another sneered.