"Oi! What is this!?" G shouted.

The cloud logo changed to lightning.

"Gyahaha! Bow to Lampo-sama! Ow! That hurt! Gotta...stay...calm. I can't!! Wah!!! *pong* Yare yare... It seems like my younger self got hit by the ten-year-bazooka again. Since I'm the youngest, young Vongola always look out for me. He's like a brother to me."

"What the meaning of this to extreme?" Knuckles asked.

The lighting logo changed to sun.

"EXTREME!!! Don't try to hurt my friends or you'll face this fist to the EXTREME! I'll use this body to protect my family to the EXTREME!"

"Haha. He's loud." Asari laughed.

The sun logo changed to rain.

"Everyone at school become my friend because I'm a baseball star. They only smile at me because I'm popular at school. You can say it's a fake smile. But he is the first person that give me a real smile. He looks at me as a friend not as a baseball star. That's why I swore to protect him even if I have give up my favorite sport."

The former boss and Guardians looked at Asari. 'They're the same.'

The rain logo changed to storm.

"I was asked to test the strength of the Vongola candidate. We fought but I lost. It's not because of his strength, it's his kind heart. Even though I am the enemy, he still save me from the explosion. That's why I swore to follow him and protect him even the cost of my life. I'll be his right-hand-man and his friend."

"Right-hand-man, hah?" G murmured.

The screen changed again. This time it's the sky with six other attributes surrounded the sky.

"I want to protect everyone. I thought I could do anything to protect them. But I... I don't want this kind of power! If you're going to make me to succeed all of these mistake actions..., I'll destroy the Vongola!"

The first generation was stunned. No one said a word.

Kawahira smiled, "Let me ask you again. Do you want to leave now?"

~silence~

"Otou-san!" Ietsuna shouted.

The first generation snapped out of their thoughts. And looked at little Ietsuna.

"Huh?...I..."

"What was that? Who are they?" G asked.

"I'll tell you if you stay." Kawahira said.

The fomer Guardians look at their former boss.

"I...I..." Giotto looked at his beloved wife and son with worries.

"We're okay, Yasu. You can stay." Riko said.

"But I don't want to leave you alone." Giotto protested.

"Don't worry ,Primo. Riko-san and Ietsuna can stay here. The video you'll see isn't like the previous one. No violence." Kawahira thought for a second, "Maybe a little less than the last one."

"Look at them. They really want to see it and you probably want to see it to so don't miss this chance." Riko smiled.

Giotto signed, "Okay. We'll stay."

"Now tell us." Alaude demanded.

"Hai hai. Why don't you take a seat and I'll tell you everything you want to know." Kawahira gestured them to the couch. Once everyone was seated he continued, "You can ask me anything now."

"What was that? Why are there Vongola crest on the screen? Why did the last guy talk about Vongola? Who are they?" Knuckles asked.

"One at a time, Knuckles-san." Kawahira cleared his throat. "What was that? That was the next video that I'm going to show you after we finish the first video. Why are there Vongola crest on the screen? Because we're talking about Vongola. Why did the last guy talk about Vongola? Because that's his resolve. Who are they?" Kawahira smiled at them. "They are middle school students from Namimori."

"...middle school students from Namimori." They murmured except Alaude, Riko and Ietsuna.

"What the fu-!" Before G could curse Giotto smacked him in the head.

"Language, G. My little Tsuna is here." Giotto said while hugging Ietsuna. Riko chuckled.

"G, you should try to calm down a bit to the extreme."

"Yare yare. Do you curse in front of your daughter, pinky?"

"Who are you calling pinky?!"

"Who else have pink hair in this room?" Lampo sticked his tongue out.

"You brat!!!"

"Eh?" Ietsuna tilted his head. "Uncle Lampo, uncle G has red hair not pink." He said cutely.

'So cute!' They thought.