"Perhaps it's time for Vongola to pay for its sin." The first boss said. Everyone one look at him. "I think the Vongola has stood long enough."

"So it end even before we could find someone who will carry our will." G said disappointed.

"Nono, you shouldn't think like that." Iemitsu tried to calm his boss.

"Thanks for worrying about me, Iemitsu. And thanks for staying by my side all this year."

"No need to thank me, Nono. It's my job."

"After my mother died, I found her letter." He paused and looked at the paper in his hand, "All she wants is to Vongola to its original form. And I am so stupid for not thinking about this."

"Nono..."

"She hoped that one day Vongola Primo true successor will change Vongola for the better. I can't fulfill her last wish right now because Vongola will come to an end with no heir."

"No heir? Don't tell me the Vongola bloodline..." Knuckles looked at Giotto.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything to help you."

"It okay, Iemitsu. You've done enough and I don't want you family to involve with this. It's time for Vongola to pay for its sin."

Iemitsu signed, "I suggest you take a vacation for awhile, Nono."

"Hm. That's a good idea." Vongola Nono said. "Well, I want to meet you family, is it okay?"

"Of course. I always wanted them to meet you."

The video ended and there was silence. A white door appeared again. Kawahira opened the door and entered Riko and Ietsuna.

"Otou-san!" Ietsuna ran to his father.

"Are you two okay?"

"We're okay." Riko smiled at her husband. "Is everything okay?"

"We're fine." Giotto smiled.

"I think our work here is done, right?" G looked at Kawahira.

Kawahira just smile, "If that what you want, you can return back."

Suddenly another white door appeared.

"Are we leaving, otou-san?" The little blonde asked his father.

"Yes." Giotto ruffled the little blonde hair.

"Are you sure you want to leave now, Primo?" Their attention is on the white haired man.

"We're already know about the future of Vongola and how it end. So what do you want?" G said.

"I just want to ask. It's your choice."

"Thank you, Kawahira-san, for letting us see the future of Vongola. We can not stay longer." Giotto bowed. "Let's go."

The white door opened. They walked to the door.

"Boss help me and take care of me. No one care about me except boss and Mukuro-sama. So I'll help protect boss in Mukuro-sama stead." A girl voice changed into a male voice. "Kufufufu~ It seems my dear nagi is confused. My only goal is to possessed his body and destroy the mafia world."

That caught the first generation attention. They turned to looked at the screen, their eyes widen. On the screen, there's the Vongola crest with the mist logo beside it.

"What is this?" Lampo asked.

On the screen, the mist logo change into cloud.

"Hn. I'm not interested in being a Guardian. But if you disrupt the order in Namimori, I'll bite you to death."