"Babe," I called to Krystal. She must've been worn out, because it was almost midday, and she was still asleep. She didn't make one move so I tried again. "Krys get up," I chuckled, shoving her a little. I decided to straddle her, and plant long kisses, starting from her mouth to her neck. She moaned as her eyes slowly slid open, and pulled my lips back to hers.

"Good morning, sunshine," I smiled and pecked her lips. "Come on, I wanna take you somewhere."

"Whyyyy?!" She whined. "I wanna stay here, and kiss you all day," she frowned, and I leaned in for one last kiss.

"Okay, that's it. Get up, please babe," I pulled her up with me. She groaned as she walked to her room, and I watched her hips sway. "Your ass looks great, by the way!" I yelled with a chuckle and she flicked me off, making me laugh harder.

I went and got dressed, ready for today. I wanted to take her somewhere, and I had no idea where just yet. I thought that maybe we should get another hotel, but quickly brushed that away. I hated packing, but I hated unpacking even more. I sat at the island in the kitchen when I got the idea to take her to the shore at Staten Island. My family had a boat that was always docked on the harbor, so I would take her there. I think she'll love it because she's never been on a boat, but she loves being in the water.

"Awh, don't you look cute," she giggled.

"It's all for you," I mocked in her voice. "You look good too, by the way," I smiled as she walked to me in her fitted jeans and loose hair.

"Well, you stole my line, so I'll settle with a thank you," she grinned as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"And that'll do just fine. Kisses?" I smirked and she nodded. I connected our lips, moaning into it before I pulled away. "We gotta get going. It's almost twelve."

"And to where are we going?" She picked up my keys to my Ferrari, and I gave her a look.

"Wherever we're going, you're not driving my car," I chuckled, and held my hand out to get the keys.

"But babe! I've never driven a Ferrari," she pouted.

"Right, what's the point in starting now?" I smirked. "Alright, how about when we come back tomorrow, you can drive? But of course, that would mean that we would have to stay over night."

"Eh, why not. Give me a minute," she zipped into her room, as did I.

"Alright, do you have everything?" I checked before we set out for the rest of today, and tomorrow.

"Yeah, let's go," she nodded and I pulled away from our condo.

We talked about a number of things, but neither of us threatened to bring up the subject of our relationship. I kind of liked how it was now, the only part I didn't like was not being able to call her mine. The ride was fun, and we joked, as always. There was never too much pressure to say the right thing with us, another thing I loved. Since we were friends first, we knew everything about each other, and the different personalities, so it was more relaxed. There wasn't a need to pretend to be someone you're not.

Krystal's phone started ringing in the middle of her sentence. She looked at it, then gave me a sad smile, meaning it could've only been one person: Matthew.

*~! Krystal's POV !~*

"Hello?" I answered. It was fun with just me and Drew again, and I didn't want anything to interrupt. But, of course, something had to ruin our perfect moment.

"Hey sweetie. How are you?" I heard Matthew's voice.

"I'm okay. What's up?"

"Well, darling, I wanted to apologize for leaving you alone yesterday. How did you get home?"