New School, New Year

September 01, 2016

5:30am

«Danni!» I heard my name from the kitchen, I thought it was in my dream so I didn't wake up. «Danni, Princess wake up!» I heard again and felt a hand shaking me gently. I groaned and woke up slowly to see who was waking me up, it was my father «Princess you'll be late for school wake up dear» he told me

I looked at the clock and groaned «Agh! Dad they'll think I'm a freak, and it's early» I said putting back my face in the pillow

Wondering why I'm saying they'll take me for a freak? Lemme explain, I'm a little "Einstein" that "A's" all, no literally ALL, her classes and is WAY to smart to be in 5th grade so the government decided to make me skip a year (Or two) and place me in high school. Hell no!!! I don't want to they'll think I'm weird! Like help me out here someone! I'll miss my friends!

«No Danni» my dad says picking me out of my bed and sits me on his lap «Everything will be fine trust me. Your brother Dylan will be there with ya. If someone annoys you go see him he'll help. But I doubt your a smart, brilliant, strong, creative young lady» he says fixing my hair «now get ready your going soon, you'll make new friends»

Pff sure I'll make friends ... ILL BE TOSSED IN A LOCKER AND STAY THERE!!! I whined «Dad I don't want too. I'm scared they'll think I come from other planet»

He chuckled a bit and kissed my head calming me down «Danni Danni Danni, your freaking out for nothing sweetie.» he said standing up and walked out my room «Get ready, listen to your music, everything will go great, your brother is waiting for you» he said walking out my room and closed the door

I sighed but took my IPhone and put my music on to calm down a bit and walked into my closet. I looked through the clothes I have to see what I can put on "Eenie meenie miney moe ..." I sang a bit along my song that was playing as I took out my short dark-blue skirt with its dark-blue sweater that went with it and placed it on my bed then went in my drawers and cheeked for a shirt that I could put on. I had the choice between a white t-shirt or black t-shirt. White I was scared to put it on and black I know that I would of died of heat later in the day so it was obvious the white shirt it is.

I went to take a fast shower and then got dressed putting my glasses on and fixed my hair up in a ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror and sighed «I'm dead» I thought and put on my flats grabbing my galaxy purple school bag and went to go see my brother who was waiting for me.

There he was, mister muscular, handsome, a bit of a bad boy, mr.flirt at times, no other then my older brother named, Dylan, standing there leaning on the wall waiting for me. Without looking at me or knowing I was there (well ... that's what I thought) «Ready sis?» he asked me.

I for sure jumped a bit surprised and startled «You knew I was there? And yes I'm ready ... not that I want too ....» I told him walking to the door

«Eh, no worry it'll go great. Got worries come and see me aight?» he told me grabbing his car keys and opened the door for me.

I smiled a bit and walked out the door and waited for him. He closed the door and locked it and lead me to his car opening the car for me too. I got in and put my school bag on my lap.

He shakes his head «I'll put in in the back aight» he said gently taking my bag and closed the door. I looked at him and saw he only put my bag and his in the back seat, then, he went in the drivers sit and started the car putting his seatbelt on. «Hand over your IPhone sis» he told me politely

«Why?» I've asked him curious

«So I can connect your IPhone to my car so you can listen to your music» he told me.

«Oh ok» I said taking it out and opened it handing it to him «Here but I doubt you'll like my music»

«Eh» he shrugged «Maybe but I want you relax before we get there so I'll keep it shut» he said connecting my IPhone to his car then hand it back to me and started to drive.

«Well ... thanks Dylan» I said smiling a bit and put my playlist on putting my IPhone on my lap and laid back a bit, still tired, and closed my eyes listening to my music

WISH ME LUCK AT MY NEW SCHOOL!!!!!