5.

Ali's P.O.V

"Emily come on" I yelled from my moms car which was parked in the driveway

"I'm coming I'm coming" she sighed as she sat on the other side beside Cameron. We were all going for a picnic today in the park, Gina and Sierra were meeting us there.

"Alright are we all ready to go" my mom asked from the drivers seat to which we all nodded yes

"Was I this annoying when I was 10" I asked my mom as I pointed back to Emily who was giving the death glare

"No. You were worse" my mom sassed

"Ha" Emily shouted in my ear

"Ow you little" I yelled back and turned to hit her until Cameron stopped me

"Al your 22, she's 10" he said as he held my wrist giving me a look of shock

"Cam you don't understand you don't have younger siblings" I said looking back at him. He tilted his head to the side and gave me a look as if to say "really?"

I sat back in my seat and turned in the radio. We sat in silence with only the radio playing for the rest of the drive. When we got to the park Sierra and Gina were already there with jaxx, their dog.

"Hello beautiful ladies" Kian shouted while stretching as we walked towards the park tables

We all sat down and are while making small talk. After eating, Kian, Emily and Sierra left with jaxx to go and play with him and some other dogs that were in the park. Cameron and I left together to go for a walk.

"Remember this spot" Cameron asked as he stood to the side of the road and in front of a huge metal gate that said "don't enter, private property"

"Oh my god. The night we all got arrested" I smiled shocked as I placed a hand over my mouth

"Yep" Cameron smiled as he walked back to me and grabbed a hold of my hand

"I love coming back here. There's so many memories that I just love" I smiled as I rested my head on his arm

"I know" he smiled as he kissed my forehead

"I have my first photoshoot for work on Monday. Will you come with me" I asked looking up at Cameron

"Of course I will" he smiled as he kissed my forehead again

"Ali?" Cameron asked

"Yeah" I smiled as we stopped walking

"I love you. I love you so much. I am so happy that you are a part of my life. I am so lucky that I get to call you mine. You are perfect. Your smile, your laugh, your personality, your gorgeous looks and the way that you shrug your shoulders and smile when I tell you something I love and admire about you. I am so proud of you and how far you've come in the last 5 years. I wanna be a part of your life for as long as your willing to have me, I love you baby."

"Cam" I cried as I wrapped my arms around his neck while his moved around my waist. He lifted me off the ground and gently swayed me from side to side as I cried into his neck. He always says sweet things like this to me and they're the things that make me love him even more.

"I am so proud of you. Four years ago you thought you had made the biggest mistake of your life by dropping out of college and now look at you. I can't believe how far you've come. You inspire me every day to be better and to keep reaching for my goals. I love so much. I am honestly so honoured and happy to be your girlfriend"

I smiled at Cameron for about five minutes before leaning in and placing a sweet and gentle kiss on his lips. I still had tears running down my face and my feet were still not yet on the ground. I decided to wrap my legs around Cameron's waist and wipe my eyes. I leaned in and kissed him again and then engulfed him in another hug after pulling away.

"Come on we better get back" Cameron whispered as I pecked his lips one last time before he put me down

We walked back towards the park and seen that everyone was messing around in the grass and playing with the dogs and each other. Cameron let go of my hand and we went running over, I tackled Kian while he ran over and tackled Sierra.

Right now this moment was perfect. I love spending time with just my family and I honestly couldn't wait for my own someday.

A/N  That chapter took a bit of a weird turn....I didn't know where I was going with it
Thanks for reading don't forget to vote xx