Chapter 3

I'm back once again :)
-------------------------------------------------

"Mm what is that smell" I whispered to my self

"MATE!! " Luna yelled in my head over and over I guess I have to follow the delicious smell. I followed it for about 2 minutes until I came to a pair of familiar dark blue eyes and he was covered in the smell. Is it just me or does he look even hotter than before.

I still stare at him in hope that he won't reject me instead He pulled me into his chest and placed his head in the crook of my neck and Inhailed my scent.

"Mine" he whispered against my neck. Luna howled in excitement that our mate said that we were his.

"Well it's a relief that your not rejecting me" I said

"Why would I reject you I mean come on your beautiful" he said with a smile on his face. I blushed and looked down to the floor.

"Hey don't hide your are beautiful" he said as he put his finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"Um thanks I guess" I said shyly

"Come how about you say we skip school and we can hang out in the woods" he said

"Um sure" I said. As we started to walk out of school. As we were walking we past by the cheerleading squad and they all looked at me with this discuss expect for this girl with fiery red hair she had hatred Written all over her face. Man what did I ever do to her oh maybe it's because I'm holding hands with the hottest guy in school.

"Come on I wanna show you something" Xavier said as he shifted once we were at the edge of the woods. Oh and if your wondering what happened to Adam he went with his football team.

I then shifted along with him and we ran for what felt like hours but it was nice to spend time with him and I could let Luna breathe once again. As the wind brushed through my fur and my paws pounding on the ground.

All of the sudden I felt something tackle me really hard. We went rolling down a hill until we came to a stop then I looked to see what it was and it was Xavier. He was on top of me giving me a Wolfe grin I shook my head and pushed him off and we started running again.

We final came to a place that was absolutely beautiful there was a lake with a waterfall and in that waterfall there was a cave there was green grass and beautiful flowers everywhere. Xavier looked at me in hope that I would like it and I did. I looked at him and pounced on him and started licking his face.

I got off of him and shifted and yes I still have clothes on if it wasn't clear. Xavier shifted and came behind me and hugged me from the back while I was looking around completely amazed.

"This is beautiful Xavier "

"I'm glad you like it this will be our secret place" he smiled at me. I walked out of his embrace and walked up to a tree and sat down. Shortly after Xavier came and put his arm around me.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever" I said sleepy I yawned and cuddled more into Xaviers chest

"Your welcome princess" and with those words I fell asleep...

-------------------------------------------------

What cha think huh hope you liked it stay tuned in the next chapter see what happens ;)