Healed!

I collapsed down onto the cold stone floor, my head hitting the ground with a bang, my whole body throbbed, What was happening to me?! Then all went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up abruptly, thinking of Nessa. I rubbed my head, something must of hit me hard. I looked around memories suddenly flooding into my mind, Did she end up defeating him? Is she ok? But it wasn't just recent occurrences I was remembering, my mind was re tracing my whole 20 years of existence I can remember everything! My parents, tiger, the twinners.... The crash.

I attempted to stand but there was to much rubble and rocks around me, I was surrounded. I tried to kick one down, but I must have forgotten about my broken leg! Pain holstered up and down causing me to scream, tears rushing down my face.

I knew Nessa was here somewhere, I could feel it! "Nessa!, Nessa please help!" I cried.

There was no response,

I was about to try again when I heard crying, it sounded like a little girl, It was Sophie!

"Sohie! Sophie are you ok!?" I yelled, scared something was wrong with her.

She stopped crying, I could hear something moving around, all of sudden rocks around me started to float up and were thrown in different directions.

Sophie came running towards me tackling me with a hug, "Nessa? Nessa are you ok?" She asked looking worried,

My heart sunk, tears rushed down my face, she wasn't with Nessa? "Sophie sweetie I'm not Nessa, I'm Veronica" I replied sadly.

"I'm sorry" Sophie answered hugging me, "Are you ok?" She asked concerned looking down at my leg and then back to my face. She must have seen how much pain I was in, She sat down beside me and placed her hands on my legs, she closed her eyes and whispered something gently.

I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen, Oh boy did something happen, I could feel and hear my leg bones cracking back into place, and it hurt. I let out shrieks out pain as my leg made it's final crack.

When it was over she hugged me apologizing for the extra pain, but she did it, she healed my leg. I hugged her thanking her.

"So can you all heal people?" I asked concerned,

"No, I think it's just me" She replied.

I stood up and balanced on both legs, I scooped Sophie into my arms tickling her causing her to create the most beautiful laugh you could ever hear. "Thank you Soph!"

I carefully placed her down, she took my hand, "Can we go look for Nessa?" She asked,

"Of Course" I replied, trying to keep in the tears, I could feel that something was wrong with Nessa. I could just feel it!

Sophie and I had been searching for a good 3 hours when I noticed how drained Sophie looked, her tear stained face looked drowsy and exhausted.

"Hey Soph" I whispered gently kneeling down next to her, "Do you wanna take a little rest?" I asked.

She shook her head reluctant to stop searching, but soon later agreed she needed a re-charge.

"Please don't leave me?" She asked before drifting off to sleep.

"I would never" I whispered gently stroking her hair.

I slowly but carefully lifted Her onto my back leaving her head rest on my shoulders, I then continued to look for Nessa.

How big was this place? Would we ever find her? Is she still alive or did she fade?, I was at the point where I was questioning everything, I was softly crying away to myself careful not to wake Sophie.

My eyes scanned the broken apart area, Then I saw her. Lying meters away, I placed Soph down gently, And I sprinted over to Nessa, lifting her head to place on my knees, her body carelessly limp. Her face as pale as a cloud.

"Nessa, Nessa Please!" I cried shaking her head, "Nessa, Nessa come on it's me Roni, Please be ok Nessa please! I bent down crying into my hands.

What was wrong with her? "Nessa please wake up" I said shaking her carefully again.

"Nessa... Please?"

(A/N: Hey guys please tell me what you think so far, sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't want to leave you guys on that last part too long, Also sorry about not posting regularly but I have to study a lot and I have a lot of homework <3)