Chapter 3: D-Did we.....

"speaking"
'thoughts'

It was a sunny day in Domino city and it seems very peaceful after the whole partying from last night that Yugi had.

RING RING

"huh..." Yugi slowly woked up and once he did he had a headache.

RING RING

Yugi heard is phone rang and tried to remember where it was at but before he did he sat up quickly and began to look around. "where am i?" Yugi spoke to himself and tried to remember. He tried to think but with the big headache that he had he couldnt. Yugi looked around and saw that this totally wasn't his house. He saw how organized it was but what surprised him the most is he didn't have his clothes on. The only thing he had was an over sized shirt that looked like it belonged to someone older then him. Yugi tried to think one more time on what happened last night and then the thought striked to his head. "oh yeah i remember now, me and Joey went to a V.I.P club and then we met with our friends and started to play truth or dare..... My dare was to drink some wine and it seems like i got drunk.... Then after that me and Yami...... WHAT THE?! ME AND YAMI?! DID WE?! Oh no....." Yugi looked inside his shirt and saw that he was covered in Hickey's. Yugi tried to stand up but his hips ache or should i say his whole body ached.

RING RING!

Yugi heard his phone ring and saw that it was on the floor. He picked it up and answered it.

"uh hello" Yugi spoke softly.

"Yugi hello! Your awake hehe. Well i wanted to let you know that your clean clothes are in the chair where me desk is at. You will also find that your keys and all your things are next to my laptop. Oh and last thing i made breakfast so eat as much as you want okay. I'm at work right now so i will talk to you later alright. Take care little one" Yami hanged up and Yugi stayed paralyzed.

'i cant believe this is happening' Yugi thought to himself but he knew that there was no time for him to be lost in thoughts right now so he got up and grabbed his clothes putting them on. Then he grabbed his things and headed downstairs to the kitchen. "wow he made a lot" Yugi looked at the food in shock and decided to take a bite. He didn't really want to eat because he was really feeling a lot of pain. His head ache and his body did to but he just bared with it and decided to head home.

While Yugi was on his way home lots of thoughts ran threw his head like 'did Yami and him actually make love? or what on earth happened last night? how did he get drunk? The more he thought about it the more his head would ache.

Yugi walked down the streets feeling a bit confused on everything that happened. First he met Yami (Atem Sennen) then he was invited to a VIP club by him then he found himself at Atem's house covered in Hickey's. "OH MY LORD!!" Yugi blushed madly at the last thought and everyone around him would look at him with a confused look like if he was crazy.

Yugi ran to his house feeling a bit embarrassed. 'right now i need to cool down. As long as i don't see him im fine' Yugi looked down having his bangs cover his eyes till suddenly he bumps into someone.

"oh im deeply sorry"

Yugi recognized that voice and when he looked up it was "Yami!".

"heh hey there little one" Yami winked at Yugi.

Yugi looked at Yami and was surprised on how Yami acted. He acted as if nothing has ever happened between them.

"oh um hi Yami" Yugi didn't look at Yami and spoke while he looked down.

"did you rest well little one" Yami got closer to Yugi but Yugi just stepped back.

"yeah i did hehe" Yugi rubbed his neck.

"Yugi why are you avoiding me" Yami looked at Yugi with a serious look.

"me avoiding you hehe, im not avoiding you" Yugi still looked down not making eye contact with Yami.

Yami grins and quickly grabs Yugi and kisses him. Yugi's eyes widened and was shocked by Yami's sudden action. Yugi pushed Yami back and looked down having his bangs cover his eyes and trying to avoid, having Yami look at him.

"Yugi" Yami lifts up his head gently.

"eh um..." Yugi still didn't make any eye contact but his face was pitch red.

"your whole face is red" Yami smirked.

Yugi saw his smirk and quickly stepped back "um i have to go".

Before Yugi left Yami grabbed his hand and kissed it "your mine Aibou".

'A-Aibou!' Yugi turned super red, redder then a ruby. Yugi ran all the way home and all he had in mind was 'Your mine Aibou'. "He's insane!!!" Yugi opened the door quickly and closed it then he ran upstairs to his room and threw himself in his bed smashing his face in his pillow feeling so embarrassed and flustered at the same time.

Buzz buzz

Yugi heard his phone buzz and knew that someone has just messaged him. He checked the message and it was from Yami.

From: Atem

Yugi hey i was wondering if  you would like to meet me at the park today at 5:00 pm. If you have plans today its alright we can switch to another day. Reply back to me when you can okay. Love you my little Aibou.

Yugi's heart raced as he read Yami's text but he wasn't sure if he should meet up with him or not. Yugi finally made a decision and decided to reply back to his text.

To: Atem Sennen

Hey Yami um i read your text and yeah sure sounds good so i will meet you in the park at 5.

Yugi sended the message and started to look at the time. It was only 3:00 pm.

Yami's point of view

Yami was heading home for the day but then he received Yugis text message. Once Yami read it he felt so relieved to know that Yugi would want to meet him up at the park. 'i need to talk to him, he probably feels a little unsure on what happened last night' Yami thought to himself on his way home but he knew that everything will go well so he wasn't really worried.

Yami got to his apartment but before he entered he found a letter on the floor. He picked it up and it was from Carina. When Yami saw the name he flinched a bit remembering that Carina was his ex. Yami went inside and put his stuff on the couch then went to his room to take off his uniform. He went to the bathroom to take a shower and once he was done he wore a sweater and some pj's. He was planning to make some food but decided to read the letter.

To: Atem Sennen

Dear Atem,

       I know its been awhile since you last heard of me but i honestly cant accept the fact that we actually broke up. I really miss you and i know im a fool for treating you like shit. I never cheated on you i swear i never did. Whoever told you that was basically just trying to make us end our relationship. Please Atem give me an other chance please. You have my phone number so you can call me or text me anytime you like. Also i will be waiting for you at the park today at 5 pm so im hoping to see you there Atem.

Sincerely Carina~

Yami looked at the letter upset not wanting to see her but then he remembered that he was going to meet up with Yugi at the park at 5. 'crap im supposed to meet Yugi at 5' before Yami texted Carina telling her that he didn't want to see her, he saw the time on his phone and it was already 5:20 pm. Yami knew that this afternoon wasn't going to be as he planned and that he will have to make a lot of explanations especially to Yugi.

To be continued.....

Coffee: yes i finally published chapter 3. Im really sorry for the delay its just school is so tuff and never gives me time for things *tears* well you guys know the deal stay tuned for Chapter 4.