How it began

It started to rain as naruto sat under a tree, his knees curled up. He had failed the exam again, all his friends moving on again. Just then a older man walked up to the tree.

"Hey naruto I'm sorry you failed" mizuki said. "Don't blame Iruka he's like you, a orphan." Naruto looked up at this.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yep, he just wants whats best for you, and one other thing I know a way for you to pass." Mizuki said and naruto looked up in surprise. "Yep just sneak into the hokage tower. Take the scroll of sealing meet me in training ground four and learn one thing from the scroll. Make it by 10:00."

"Ok sensei" naruto said bolting for the tower. With determination in his mind.

~time skip~

Naruto sat under a tree with his newly acquired scroll of sealing. As he opened it. The first thing he saw was a complex number of kanji and symbols. He than began reading.

The chakra control seal is used to produce the perfect amount of chakra for a nin or gen jutsu. But it only works for one jutsu. The Jutsu the seal currently holds is. Suiton: mizu senbon. It creates a wall of fifty senbon and fires them at a target. Use the sealing senbon to ingrave seal. Jutsu strength can be increased with kanji for strength on the fourth ring. To activate use the half tiger hand seal and hold out your hand and push chakra into it.

"So cool," naruto said. Then got to work copying the array on his hand. After a hour he had finished the seal just as Iruka arrived.

"Naruto what are you doing." He yelled.

"Hey iruka I only had time to learn one jutsu." Naruto said with a smile.

"Baka why did you steal the scroll?" Iruka asked.

"For the second exam." Naruto said Iruka was about to answer when shurkin came flying at them. Iruka jumped in front to protect naruto.

"Iruka," naruto yelled. As Iruka fell blood covering him. "Nnnooooo!" Just then mizuki came into the clearing.

"So the demon lives." Mizuki said.

"demon?" Naruto asked.

"Yes that's why the villagers hate you," mizuki said. "You are the kyubbi." Then he hurled his demon windmill shurkin at naruto. Naruto lifted his left hand and put the right in the half tiger seal.

"Shīruakutibēto(seal release): Suiton: mizu senbon." Naruto said and fifty senbon appeared and ripped the shurkin to shreds. Then the hokage and several anbu appeared.

"What is happening?" The third hokage said.

"Hokage-sama the demon and Iruka tried to steal the scroll of sealing and escape the village," mizuki said. The third looked at naruto who was looking at his hand.

"Naruto what do you have to say?" He asked. Naruto explained what happened without looking up from his hand. As he spoke Iruka stirred. When he awoke he confirmed what happened. Mizuki panicked and threw ten shurkin at naruto. He was to close to move and the anbu were to far to react. Right before the weapons hit his eyes turned bright blues without a pupil. And the seal that was on his hand spread on his eyes in white. Then the seal changed slightly.

"Shīruakutibēto:Suiton: mizu senbon." Naruto said and ten water senbon appeared flying at the shurkin destroying them.

The anbu swarmed mizuki while sarutobi and Iruka ran to naruto.

"Naruto are you ok?" He asked

"Jiji, am I a demon?"He asked.

"No naruto your not but we have much to talk about." Sarutobi said. Naruto nodded then collapsed.