Part Eight - 2

P.O.V TyBeats

-

Shit I wanted to tell mina so bad, she deserved to know after all it was about her brother. But I also couldn't let Rakim down, he's been my nigga for a long time and we always said we wouldn't let no broads come between us. But see, Mina aint no broad. She's a first class girl. I hate to say it but I think im falling in love with a white girl. Mama told me that if I get with a white girl that god will punish me but thats just some christian bullshit. I could see the panic in everyone's eyes so I quickly came up with an excuse.

"Rakim was planning a surprise party for you seeing as you've been kind of down recently" The sense of relif flashed across the mob's faces and they began to relax. Mina smirked. 

"For real? Like balloons and cake?"

"Well there'll be hash cakes..." Yams said with a smile. Everybody laughed. 

"Awww shit and to think i thought you guys were hiding something from me." Mina smiled that beautiful smile of hers. We all talked for a few moments and then I felt an urge. An urge that felt so important. I had never felt like this before but I new it was time.

I walked over to Mina and gestured for her to go outside. She seemed surprised and the abandoned building was suddenly filled with the groups wolf whistles and cheers. The air outside was crisp and the sun was shining bright. Her ass wiggled in front of me and it looked damn fine in her apparel. She went over to a small bench and sat her booty down. I seated myself next to her and looked her straight in the eyes.

"What you want man?" Her voice was so smooth.

"Mina, I, I, I," The words I once wanted to blurt out became stuck in my throat like when you dry swallow a pill. 

"Yes?" Her eyes twinkled in the light.

"I been meaning to ask you something, these past few weeks have been crazy good and I wanted to know if you'd consider being my girl." Mina stared into my eyes. Fuck. What have I done, she'll reject me, I know she will.

"Ty, I, Uh" she went silent.

"Shit I never should've said anything, I'm sorry." I went to get up but her delicate hand grabbed mine and pulled me down. 

"I would love to be your broad Ty!' Then she kissed me. Mina's lips were so soft. They felt like velvet. Thank you god! Our kiss was broken by Twelvy's apparent approval shown by his shouting. Mina's pale skin went red but she didnt look embarressed, she looked happy. Now the whole mob was here bar Rakim. Fuck, I did it. I got the white girl.