Rumor has it.

{Adele} Rumor has it.
Does this song suit the situation ilena's in right now?👐 Nay or Yay.

Ilena
"I don't think I'll make it to school today, I'll just skip then. But, if my mom finds out "I'm dead". I don't have confidence enough to stand in front of JADE AND BRANDON nor anyone else who wants to get in my life. I hate my life right now. "Maybe tomorrow I'll go to school just not today. Never.......maybe? "Ughhhh, im irked right now can't you tell"?

Lolli
"Ok, I will admit I didn't keep my promise but, I kinda like Brandon too". Whoa, I'm throwing shade right now!. Anyway, I just hope ilena comes to school today regarding of what happened yesterday. "What kinda friend I'm i? Don't answer that please, I know not the good kind".

Ana
"Before you say ana aren't you feeling some type of way too"?
To answer you're question: yes, I feel so bad that poor Ilena is going through this especially, being her first time experiencing middle school. I'm gobsmacked right now to be honest. "I've kept my mouth shut the whole time regarding, this messed up crisis. "I need some blood pressure pills".

Jacob
"Are you serious right now"? I'm hurt following that people's rumors are hurting ilena's feelings especially, Jade's, Which, in anyway it's wrong to spread something like that". This is life people C'mon!!!
"If I was a girl I would punch jade right in the face without hesitation". You talk behind my back like that?? Uh-uh no way, you'll be making a trip to the hospital I'll tell you that for sure.

Brandon
"I feel like an idiot right now for putting ilena in that kind of position". What makes jade so qualified to tell ANYBODY about their problems? "I'm going to confront her INFRONT of ilena sooner or later". There's middle school for ya rumors, rumors, and wait, more lies.

Jade
"I'm dying right now knowing, that I cause ilena so much embarrassment 😂". Now, how does it feel now!!. "Oh wait, I'm drinking ilena's tears😂😢😆😭💅💔👏".
"I'm love putting people in misery especially, the ones who takes things that aren't their's".

******************************
A/N
Ok, that was just plain disrespectful that
Jade thinks she's Brandon's knowingly, knowing that he's TAKEN. Ilena didn't know until last minute she has an excuse then.
This right here is getting dirty😈😤😲😰😳😫.
Thanks, alot! Jade!!😠