Me & My Broken Heart :(

Emotions shown eventually♡:(

Ilena- the sunshine is shining, the birds chirping, it's not too hot or too cold outside, except my feelings weren't in tact, just one broken heart, ONCE AGAIN. To lighten the bad mood, I made myself some  cocoa but, it only temporarily had impact on me calming my nerves for only some minutes. Which that didn't do any good for this mid-life crisis I'm going through right now (I'm losing my mind to be honest) after all I'm not gonna lie to myself. *What am I stupid?* (don't answer that.) 8:22, oh my god, I'm gonna miss the bus!!! Somebody please pray for me I'm gonna need it. 8:40, I MISSED the bus!!!! *Mom is gonna kill me I have to wake her up due to my stupidity* I'm just now arriving to school at 9:00 which, I needed a tardy slip to get to my first class chorus ms.penfield. Finally, I have some unfinished business with lolli.
Lolli- hey,Vana what happened?
Ilena- don't *hey Vana me* you know what you did.
Lolli- (confused stupid face on) what are you talking about?
Ilena- fine, I'll remind you *You TOLD JADE I LIKED BRANDON WHY!!!!???
Lolli - I didn't tell anyone anything  Ilena  why are you angry?
Ilena- because, I'm the only one that told you I liked Brandon you totally broke my promise lolli. You have 2.5 seconds to tell me everything NOW.
Lolli- the truth? Fine, yes I did tell jade but, you have nothing to worry about she's cool people.
Ilena-*NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT*? SHE'S A PSYCHO!!
Lolli- oh, would you  look at that the bell rang gotta go!!!
Ilena- not so fast, you big fat liar!!!! *shoot, I losted her!* this is once again a freaking bad day!!!! (for me)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ So, did you enjoy this chapter so far? If you did then, comment/vote if you didn't then keep scrolling then. :) I will update in a day or two to boil some more drama in the pot. Bon Voyage, Ivana♡ p.s, I very sorry this chapter was very short because my brain was kinda acting slow during me typing making me run out of awesome elaborate details to add to the story.*until we meet again* adios!!!