Unfinished Business

Ilena- I'm not sure what to do with lolli at this point either not be friends with her anymore or she tells the truth but, till then I have some serious unfinished business with her at this moment. And yes there an expiration date on our friendship right now *so don't ask*.
Lolli- hey, Vana I'm really sorry for what I did I didn't mean to cause you anything beef between you and me especially, jade. I just really hope this didn't damage our friendship. Because, I still want to be friends with you and I mean it.
Ilena- Lolli, do you realize where you've put me *in a bad place* with Brandon, Jade, and Brandon's non-stop annoying girlfriend.
Lolli- wait, Brandon Martínez has a girlfriend?
Ilena- Yeah, why are you saying that in shock?
Lolli- because I am shocked Brandon never mentioned at all he had a girlfriend Especially when he took interest in you.
Ilena- he only told me a little bit of the truth but to be honest, I've had enough for the last couple of days *really nerve-wracking*.
Lolli- this doesn't seem right something smells fishy I bet just jade didn't know that Brandon had a gf in fact, jacob most likely had a role to play in too.
Ilena- Lolli, don't drag poor jacob in this mess because I'm not gonna let you put the blame on him that easily.
Lolli- what are you saying you don't believe me?
Ilena- that's exactly what I'm saying you already lie to me once I'm not gonna let you do it again *at least not to me* I don't know who to trust right now.
Lolli- oh, so that's what you really think of me a big fat liar?
Ilena- you said it I didnt, I didn't mean it like that but I'm not gonna sugarcoat your stupidity either.
Lolli- then you know what? This friendship is officially over!!!
Ilena- no, really all this time it was really on life support tbh.
Lolli- I'm done with you I don't need you bor anybody to point out my stupidity.
Ilena- well apparently you do because you my dear are feeding yourself sick lies.
Lolli - f@#! You!!!
Ilena - I'm sorry I don't get down like that. Well here it goes ladies and gentlemen, one down and five to go.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ How did you like this chapter I will attempt to bring more drama to the boiling pot even stirring some more lies. *hehe* like I said I update on a regular basis so make sure you read every single detail!!! Bon Voyage, Ivana♡☆