Special Chapter

“KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE”

“AFTER HER!!!”

Mrs. Kang commanded the two other nannies to chase after the two year old girl. Little Hana is pedaling her pink Dora trike like crazy around the Kwon mansion. She laughs triumphantly as she dodged all her chasers and manages to evade every expensive furniture in the house. Her laughter was like a shot of life that brought the once quiet mansion to life.

Little Hana was definitely a little devil in a disguise of a doe eyed angel.

The girl was just a lovable mischief, using the couches as trampolines, the pots and pans as her drum set, and the mansion’s walls as the canvas of her fine arts.

Right now with Yoona at work, the nannies are in desperate search of a solution for the tumbling tyke. And even if Yuri is working in her home office, they knew better than to disturb the big boss.

It’s not as if she could be any help anyway. Even if everyone fears Kwon Yuri, they all know that Yuri turns into a puppy when it comes to their little baby.

It was Yoona who disciplines the little girl. But the little girl is just a ball of energy and one full day with her already drains out the energy out of Yoona.

Yoona have to admit that she have trouble trying to control the little girl’s naughty behavior. She talked to Yuri about helping in disciplining their daughter. But she realizes how futile that plan was, when all Hana needs to do is bat her lashes and Yuri would completely submit to her.

Baby Yoong, as what everyone calls their daughter, was obviously Yuri’s little girl.

Yuri’s solution was having three nannies to watch over her. But still none could control the little daredevil or they’re afraid of controlling her since they don’t want to upset Yuri.

Little Hana’s face scrunches into a cute pout when someone steps on the wheel of her trike. She looks up ready to show her angry face to the mean person who tries to stop her. She gasps loudly when right there was a not so happy mommy Yuri.

“What did we talk about riding your trike?” Yuri sounds authoritative.

Hana quickly turns her gaze on the floor, quickly putting on her sad puppy look, making Yuri turned away before she cooed on the little baby again.

“I’ll handle her.” Yuri stops the nanny.

While the two nannies sigh in relief, Mrs. Kang could only shake her head.

*

By the sight of her chaotic home, Yoona could tell that Hana exhaust the nannies again.

“Yul?”

Yuri walks from the kitchen carrying Hana in her arms, happily enjoying her ice cream. Yuri found it so adorable how other than being Yoona’s little version, Hana also shares Yoona’s obsession with ice cream.

“Yul…” Yoona groans

“What?”

“We talk about this.”

“But she was sorry…” Yuri reasons out, while Hana’s face was starting to get covered with ice cream.

Yoona didn’t believe it at all. “Oh? She was?”

“Yes, you should have seen her face, she was very sorry…”

Yoona swallows her lips, trying not to smile as she sees their daughter’s face stained with ice cream.

“And you gave her ice cream?”

“After I put her in timeout, she was very sad so I gave her ice cream…”