2

Yoona might as well just close her mouth and hand over the report to her Sunbae, Tiffany, because Tiffany no matter how quiet and focus she might look, her mind wasn’t in that classroom with her. Her mind wasn’t on the report, nor was it in the subject, in fact it was nowhere near there at all.

And Tiffany stares almost shamelessly at the girl. She muted the nonsense coming out of Yoona’s mouth and just merely focuses on every detail of Yoona’s face and Yoona’s whole being. Yoona was definitely stunning, from a far and even more up close. This is probably why Yuri was so head over heels about her.

But to Tiffany, Yoona wasn’t just any beautiful girl. For Tiffany, Yoona is the girl that Yuri have chosen.

She continues staring, looking at those lips moving, the same lips that kisses and gets to taste Yuri’s gorgeous red lips over and over again.

Those long, delicate fingers skimming through the pages, those same fingers that fits perfectly with Yuri’s.

And those captivating doe eyes reading through the notes, they were hypnotizing and that is probably why Yuri gazes into them so lovingly.

Flashback…

Tiffany’s eyes and (mind) should really be focus on her notes. But no matter how much she willed them not to, her eyes just keeps looking back at Yuri happily talking with Yoona.

“Mind if I join you?”

Tiffany didn’t even bother to answer, knowing Jessica doesn’t really take no for an answer.

“Awww… poor Tiffany…”

First words out of Jessica and Tiffany was ready to stab her with her fork already. But obviously, Tiffany’s growl didn’t let on Jessica as she continued…

“Watching in the sidelines while her prince charming is romancing some other damsel in distress”

“What’s with you and fairy tales?”

“Nothing. Always hated them. Just thought they’re delusional and desperate….” Then, Jessica leans close making sure Tiffany hears her mockery.

“Just. Like. You”

“What do you want?” Tiffany couldn’t help but growl at her.

“Me? Do I look like I need anything? It’s you who obviously wants something from me…”

“If I ask help from you, I might as well sign a contract with the devil.”

“Or end up in your happily ever after with you know who…”

Jessica Jung. Every word out of her is like a poison, slowly killing Tiffany’s will every time.

“You know what Tiffany, I’m starting to think that you really don’t want my cousin”

“Could you just… shut up?” Tiffany was about to say jump off the bridge but yeah right… Jessica is the devil, she’s invincible.

“Cause if you do, you would be doing something other than watched them from afar…”

“Yuwree is happy.”

“And that happiness isn’t going to last. We might as well put a stop to it now before those poor lovebirds get shot down and someone roast them alive.”

Tiffany looks up at the happy couple again. Yuri doesn’t even have to say anything, she was obviously happy and so in love. Those eyes beam more when Yoona finally clock out from work. And just like magnet, Yuri’s hand quickly intertwined with Yoona’s as they were about to step out of the café.