Chapter 5

~~~~ England's p.o.v~~~~

What's taking that git so long, it should be out turn. "Ohohoho, is someone jealous?" Shut it you frog, the only reason you can come up and great the young lady with me is because you might try and sexualy harass her, or worse. "Oh you have little faith in me black sheep." He said with a smile on his face. Grrrrr, *sigh* what ever I'm going to kick him out. I ran up the stairs, France right on my tail. I opened the door carefully and pushed America out, "hey dude what the hell I was talking to her." Quite you git you'll scare her. He left without a fight after I let him say good bye. Well hello young lady, what is your name, I tried to be as much of a gentleman as I could, "my name is (y/n) (l/n) it is a pleasure to meet you sir." Well my name is Arthur Kirkland and this clown over there is Francis. The bloody wanker took her had and kissed it, "ohohoho you have such soft skin." Hey Francis, don't you think that is a little uncalled for, I was trying to hold in my rage. "No, why do you ask?" With an innocent smile. Well (y/n) how are you feeling, "much better, especially know that I know that you guys are nice." Well that's good. "Hey are you tired, miss?" France asked, "yes, well if it isn't any trouble it would be nice to go to sleep, I'll get of your bed and go down to the basement now." She said with a smile on her face. Whoa there, you can sleep in the bed, it's just a guest bedroom, I was shocked, did her family make her sleep in the basement? "Oh wow thank you." She said with an even bigger smile plastered on her face. "Well a little girl can't go to bed with out a little song," how about "Bah Bah Black Sheep." As France looked at me with a big evil smile. How about we no-, before I could say anything she said she would love to here him sing, fantastic. France cleared his throat, 'Bah Bah Black Sheep have you any wool, come on England sing along," he said, I was beyond pissed, but I sang along, only because she seemed to like it and was falling asleep. After about two rounds of singing she had fallen asleep. When we said goodnight to (y/n), Japan, and China, we left the room and as soon as we did I started beating the shit out of France, you bloody wanker, you git do you think that was funny huh? Well you won't think it's funny when you wake up full of frogs know will you. " "You two fight like an old married couple." America said. "We do not" we said at the same time. Well I'm going. To bed know, as I ran to my room. I feel asleep as soon as I hit my bed, i was beyond tired after all the events from today even before the kid we had a world meeting, I mentally punched myself trying to adapt to calling each other by our human names. This was going to be rough, and thinking back to when America was a kid and made a friend, what was his name, Davie, his friend got older because he was human and America wasn't, so he lost him and he was emotionally destroyed, we can't have that happen again, so I can't get emotionally attached.

To be continued...

~~~~thank you guys for all the support, I want to give a shout out to my best friend who has an account on watpad, so shout out to ilekazz for being an awesome friend. Thank you guys for being awesome, and btw next chapter might be a little sad and depressing because it will focus more on her background but I hope it doesn't make you feel to bad, thanks and stay awesome!~~~~