Chapter 1

When you woke up your body was so sore you could barely move. (Y/N)! Get your sorry ass down here. You could hear your father yelling. You painfully got up and put on your (f/c) shirt on and hurried downstairs. When you turned the corner, you were met with your father's empty beer bottle to the back of your head, you crashed on the ground your head was bleeding badly. He smiled at you saying "What a clumsy useless child, if only you had died instead of your mother". You started to get up with tears in your eyes, you couldn't stop crying, it was getting blurry and you couldn't see straight. He then grabbed your shoulder and started to gouge his thumb into a wound just under your shoulder, you cried out in pain.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

When you woke up you were laying on the floor of the kitchen, your father passed out drunk on the table, you took this as a chance to run knowing you wouldn't get far before collapsing from the pain bit you needed to leave. After grabbing a picture of you and your family you ran out the door as fast as you could. You felt free for the first time in forever, you kept running till you stopped at the corner of a street unfamiliar to you, you huddle next to a building somewhat sheltering you from the snow.

~~~~(Canada's p.o.v)~~~~

While I was walking back to the big house I saw a figure between a house, I strayed off the side walk to find a little girl!?! I quickly picked her up calling America to tell him what I found, I quickly ran to the house. When we finally arrived I raced in, I wasn't good at giving orders but I was over come by anger, I started yelling at China and Japan get some medical supplies, Italy and Germany needed to make the girl a bed, and I asked America to help England make some food so he wouldn't burn it for her. When China and Japan were back with the supplies they fixed her up good, while Italy was making a bed on the couch with the help of Germany, and America and England were still in the kitchen. I relaxed a bit but then the little girl woke up.

~~~~Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed my second book, hope it wasn't to terrible.~~~~

To be continued...