Four

Alice's P.O.V

I couldn't stop looking at Tyler he sat down he looked sad maybe because I was half dead but he still loved me why aren't I awake now?

Was it because of how we broke up? I kept thinking about Tyler I see the door open to where my body is and the others stand up and walk to the nurse.

"That girl is a fighter she will be fine" the nurse said.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief I walked into my room and I sat on the floor with my back against the wall.
I looked at Tyler he walked in and held my body's hand I wonder where the others are.

Flashback

Alice's P.O.V

Today is the day of the show I am nervous especially my duet with Tyler we have been getting closer since our first kiss it was amazing we became a couple.

The only thing I hate is seeing other girls drooling over him and giving me death glares it hurts to see that but at the end of the day we are together and no one will change that.

"Hey Alice are you ready?" Savannah asked.

I nodded, we both left the changing room and went to the side of the stage the act before mine and Tyler's was almost finished.

"Hey" Tyler whispered.

"Hi" I whispered back.

He pecked my lips and not long later we both went on stage.

Me and Tyler stood in the centre stage.

I took a deep breath then Tyler started playing the guitar I smiled at him and he smiled back.

The song we were going to sing was I'm Yours by Jason Marz and I was dead nervous.

"Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks

Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out

I'll be giving it my bestest

And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.

I reckon, it's again my turn

To win some or learn some."  I sang and I felt less nervous.

"But I won't hesitate

No more, no more.

It cannot wait,

I'm yours."

Me and Tyler sang this together his voice was amazing.

"Well, open up your mind and see like me,

Open up your plans and damn you're free.

Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family

And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved"

I listened to him sing and my heart fluttered and once we finished the song we walked off, we hear everyone clapped.

"You were amazing" Tyler said.

"So were you" I said.

He smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips.

Flashback end

That day felt like it only happened yesterday but it didn't a lot has happened since then good and bad I wish I could go back to the days when things were easier.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter :)