My Dream

So I had a dream, right?

In my opinion, it was a pretty well-thought out dream, I guess.

Anyway, before bed, I was listening to Troye Sivan b/c... Troye is life.

So, in my dream, Troye is magically in my house. And I internally scream and die. Then he gets up off of my bed (god knows why he was there) and walks towards me.

I was standing next to someone but I don't remember who. They were freaking the fuck out, but I was playing it cool because I know famous people hate when people don't 'treat them like normal people'. So he has this bored ass look on his face like 'not this shit again'.

This man whips out a fucking life-sized poster of himself and signs it in front of us. My friend, or whoever the fuck was standing next to me, tried to take said poster and almost lost her hand .-.

I'm standing here next to one of the most amazing people on the face of the earth. (He smelled like fruit, idk why.) And I'm trying not to rip out a piece of his hair to clone him, while he's beyond done with this who interaction and my friend starts crying.

I thought he was going to walk away, but he pulled out his phone, took a picture of me, saved my face into his phone and asked for my number. I was stuttering because I was a nervous piece of shit, then he called me. I was shocked af bc, like, how the hell did he get it.

...it was the friend. She gave it to him when I couldn't form a sentence and HE CALLED ME. Like, The Troye Sivan Mellet has my fucking number, then he vanished. Gone.

Like a ghost.

*poof*

Then I woke up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The dream was all over the place, I know, but I'm still waiting for that 'good morning' text and shit. I want Troye Sivan to have my number and be my friend because he's Troye.

And Troye is THE best.

So... Yeah... That was my dream from last night :/