My breath was shaky and I swear I was about to cry right then and there.

"Do you have any information? About where she is?" He changed the subject.

"She called me. She said she was in a room, no windows or anything. And they locked her in there. She found a phone, but she probably won't use it again. And they wanted her to...put on a dress." I Bit my lower lip and looked up at the ceiling.

"She doesn't know where she is?"

"No. Nothing. And I swear I almost lost it. I almost....it's just if they fucking touch her..." I couldn't take it. My fist clenched and my eyebrows furrowed.

I went to punch the lamp of his desk, but his hand covered my fist before I reached the lamp. I unclenched my fist, and placed it on my legs.

"Sorry."

"Louis, I'm here to help. Every day I'm going to do research. You and I will meet every single day, and we'll find her. I know we will. I promise."

"You promise?"

"Of course." I sighed. Yeah fucking right. "Why don't you pull your chair around, and I'll show you what I've gathered so far."

Ally's POV:

I sat on the bed, my legs shaking. I was in the dress, that was literally so short you could almost see everything. I ran different scenarios through my head, of ways to get out of what he wanted me to do.

I could say so many things, but the chances of him believing anything were scarce. I prayed that Louis would bust through that door and beat that guy senseless. For Louis to wrap his arms around me, and tell me that he loved me and that he would never ever let me go.

That would never happen though.

I was in a remote location and I didn't even know what time of day it was. My heart beat stopped when the sound of the door unlocking was heard. In walked the two guys. I felt a slight sense of relief.

"Well hello Allison." The short one said to me. I bit my cheek and sat up tall. "Bet you didn't expect us." The tall one stood a bit frozen, and I looked back at the short one. I didn't even know their names. "Put this on." He threw something at me.

"What is this?"

"A blindfold you idiot. Put it on." I bit my lip and held it in my hands. Why did I even need a blindfold? Allison you idiot...so you can't see who the guy is. "Hurry up." I brought the cloth to my face, and tied it in the back. I felt a shiver down my spine.

I couldn't see anything. Anything at all. "Good. He'll be here any second." The door slammed and I sat in fear. I couldn't take it off, or I'd be dead as soon as he walks in. My heart beat was getting faster and faster.

"I just...I just really love you Ally."

Louis's words replayed through my head. I want him here with me. I don't want to have to imagine his arms wrapped around me, I want his arms wrapped around me.

The door opened, and I almost jumped of the bed. I only saw black, and nothing but black. I heard footsteps, and they stopped.

"Allison." A voice said. It sounded vaguely familiar, or maybe it was just common. I was scared either way. I was filled with fear at the thought of his eyes traveling up and down my body. Look strong Ally. I sat up straight, and crossed my legs. "This is simple. You're a beautiful young woman Allison." God stop it. Stop everything. "You'll have a good life here. Food. Shelter. Me." The way he said 'me' made me shiver.

I don't want you. I want to curl in a ball and cry because I'm in a stranger's house all alone where bad things are probably going to happen. I heard his body sit next to me on the bed, and I shut my eyes. He couldn't see my eyes, but he could see my body. I sat up taller.

"You are quite beautiful." His hand touched my hair, and I almost flinched. I wanted to punch him and open the door and run. But he locked it from the outside.

Listen to what Louis said. Do anything Ally. Make it believable. Don't let him do anything. His hand cupped my face, and I felt my heart beat at the speed of light. It was thumping so fast, it felt like it was going to explode. I felt his face come closer. And closer. And closer.

"Ow." I said without thinking over this scenario that I had played over in my head earlier. I had to follow through now. He removed his hand from my cheek.

"What's wrong?" I held my lip.

"It's nothing."

"Why are you holding your lip?" I could read his whole face. I bet his eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth was open. Confused. Please let this work.

"I've-I've just," I had to make it sound like I haven't planned this, but not that I'm too scared and that he knew it was all planned, "I've had this sore on my lip for awhile. And it hurts. It's been recurring." He stayed silent.

"A sore?"

"I think. It hurts, and it's been here forever. It won't go away like a normal one. I was going to go to the doctor to get it checked out, but I can't now." I could tell he was examining my face, but my hand was covering my lips. Please let this work, I prayed over and over.

"I...I see. That's a little...odd." He said it not like he knew, but like he was curious...and slightly scared in a way. My heart was still racing, and blood was rushing.

"It's been here...never mind." I tried to act sad.

"It's been here what?"

"Since...um....well...my boyfriend and I...made out." Boyfriend my ass. I covered my face with my hands, only to make it seem like I missed him. It needed to be believable.

"Your boyfriend? You two made out." I nodded. I heard an odd breath, and then silence. "I...I don't want to risk anything. I....tomorrow. Yes. There's always tomorrow night. It's probably just a sore at that...but tomorrow." I heard his oddly panicked voice walk up to the door.

The door slammed and locked. I ripped the blindfold off of my face. Did that actually work? Did that really...I felt waves of relief flow over me.

I just saved myself. From something huge. The fact that the guy believed I had some disease was incredible really. He was dumb enough to buy it. Sure I was scared, but that made it seem more real. That's the most I've even talked since I was taken to here.

A loud knock on the door echoed through the room. "Go to bed Smith." I heard the short guy's familiar voice. I looked in the closet for my soccer outfit which would be more comfortable than this.

I searched for the phone, but it wasn't there. I knew it wouldn't be. Someone must've snatched it at some point.

I sat on the bed in my soccer clothes, and cried once again. I knew I wouldn't be able to stall the "boss" forever. I probably would never be able to again. I cried more and more, but it wasn't out of sadness or fear, it was out of realization.

Louis is probably pacing the floor wondering where I even am. What's happening to me. He's probably busting walls because he thinks that the guy...I don't even want to say it. He's probably cursing out the police station, and driving all over town screaming my name.

And I'm sitting her, trying my best to make Louis more relaxed, when he has no idea. He has no idea that I stalled the "boss", and that I'm safe from that. He has no idea I'm out of the dress and in bed. He has to live through every day without me, wondering and praying that I'm ok.

I laid my head back on the pillow, and wiped my tears. I doubt my dad even cares. One less person to take care of. Like he ever even cared about me.

He just had me because he had to. When my mom died, I realized how much she did. And how much of nothing he did. He's an awful father. He never loved me, he was just stuck with me.

And honestly, I hope Louis beats the crap out of him.

Hello! So I was a bit iffy on making this chapter, because I really didn't know how it would turn out and if it was good and believable. But, I needed to make this chapter for the next one sooo....hope you enjoy! :) love you my readers. Shout out to my two lovely commenters! :) you make my day every time I read these comments! Thank you all again!