Chapter 39.

Niall's POV :)

We are in the car now and Vanessa keeps on asking me a million questions.

"Why are we going to the hospital for that bitch?" she laughs. "She's not your girlfriend anymore. I am."

That's fucking it.

I stomp on the breaks and the car comes to a halt.

"You know what Vanessa? Get the FUCK out of my car!" I shout. "I'm tired of your constant fucking whining! And if anyone's a bitch it's you!" Vanessa looks at me like she's shocked. "Do you not understand English? I said GET THE FUCK OUT!" I shout angrier. Vanessa grabs her purse and opens up the door.

She looks at me and smirks. "You'll be back," she says before laughing. "They all come back."

I give her a small chuckle and smile at her. Ha well I'm not like the other guys she's probably fucked.

"Oh yeah babe?" I say as she hops out the car. She looks at me and her eyes light up. "Lose my fucking number," I say before driving off.

I stomp on the gas and leave Vanessa in the snow. I speed through every single light not caring if any cops saw me.

Time to go see what's wrong with Allie.

I walk into the emergency room of the hospital and see Harry sitting down. He then looks at me as I approach him with eyes full of anger.

"This is your fault," he growls at me. "ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" he shouts.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

Harry stands up and pokes me in the chest with his finger. "You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about!" he spits at me. "She fucking tried to kill herself because of you. If I hadn't showed up and tried to save her from the bastard Jonah she would be fucking dead right now!" he shouts. Everyone in the waiting room is now staring at us. Harry pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and throws it at me. "Since you can't seem to remember what you did, fucking read this," he says before storming off.

I sit down in the chair and start to read the letter:

Niall,

If you are reading this, I'm probably long gone by now. But, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for...everything. I'm sorry that I broke your heart. I'm sorry that I left you. But I left you because I was trying to keep you safe. He was going to kill you...and I couldn't let that happen. You mean the world to me Niall and I wasn't going to let Jonah lay a finger on you. I love you so much that it hurts. I really do...I know that you may hate me...and I get that. I deserve it.
The past couple of months have been a living hell. Jonah has beaten me to the point I don't talk anymore. I don't have the energy to talk anymore. Niall, he's done everything to me...and I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sorry but I can't live like this anymore. It looks like you've moved on and I'm...happy for you. I feel a constant pain in my chest because you aren't mine anymore. I've tried to be strong and have hope that you will come back for me. But, I don't have hope anymore. I gave up a long time ago.
So this is goodbye. I'm sorry it had to be this way. Have a nice life with Vanessa and take care of Rose for me.

I love you,

Allie.

No. No. No.

My eyes start to water and my vision becomes blurry.

I'm such a fuck up.

I didn't want this to happen. I didn't mean for it to happen. I love her. I fucking love her. If only she knew. I thought she just left me...that's why I was angry. She sacrificed herself for me. I wish that Jonah would have just killed me. I would feel so much better than I do right now.

She did all of this for me...I cannot believe it.

I would have risked my life for her.

She's been through hell and back just for me.

God I'm an idiot.

I sigh and put the letter down. I place my face in my hands.

A couple moments later I feel a tap on the shoulder. It's a nurse. "Are you here to see Ms. Bentley?" she says. I shake my head and give her a small smile. "She's unconscious right now. She's lost a lot of blood. But, you can still go and see her. But as a warning, she looks different than what you are probably used to seeing her. Are you okay with that?"

I gulp. She couldn't look that much different could she?

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Okay, well follow me then."

I follow the nurse through the double doors not knowing what to expect next...

Harry's POV :)

I cannot believe him.

He's acting like a fucking jerk. Like what the hell?

She tried to commit suicide because of him and he doesn't even acknowledge that.

I walk out of the hospital and the cold winter air hits me in the face. It's snowing right now and I really wasn't expecting that. Oh well.

I take a deep breath and pull out my phone. I have to call Rose, she needs to know what happened. I dial her number and the phone starts to ring.

"Hello?"

"Rose you need to come to the hospital," I say.

"Why? What happened Harry?"

I gulp and sigh. "It's Allie," I say while running my hand through my hair. "She tried to kill herself."

I hear Rose gasp and then the line goes silent. "Rose?" I ask.

"I'm on my way Harry," she says shakily. Then the line goes dead.

I put my phone inside my pocket and start to walk back inside.

I really hope Niall fucking read that letter...

He needs to know what she's done for him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy :) Thanks for reading. Leave a comment at the bottom & vote if you like it :) follow me on twitter @amor_narry if ya wanna :)