Chapter 31

Allie's POV :)

*week later*

I am woken up by the sound of my phone vibrating on the nightstand beside me. I take Niall's arm away from my waist so I can get up and grab it. I try not to wake him up, but he opens his eyes and looks at me. "What's wrong babe?" he says groggily and struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Nothing babe. Go back to sleep," I say reassuringly before pressing my lips against his. I grab my phone and walk out into the hallway. "Hello?" I whisper trying not to wake any of the other boys'. I hear someone breathing in the background. "Ummm who the fuck is this?" I say getting irritated.

"Hello Allie," the person says.

"Who the hell is this?" I ask.

"I think you know who this is," the person laughs. It takes me a couple seconds to recognize the voice. I have heard it before.

"Jonah," I growl.

"Bingo!" he says and then laughs. "C'mon outside darling. I need to tell you something."

"Are you fucking crazy?" I laugh. "Why the fuck would I come outside and talk to you? Especially when it's like fucking 5 in the morning."

"You will if you don't want me to hurt your precious little boy toy," he says.

"What do you mean?" I say seriously.

"Take a look out the window," he says. I walk towards the window and see Jonah standing in the middle of the front lawn. "I have my friends here waiting to take anyone out who tries to mess up my little plan," he says. I look towards the left and right of him and there are two guys standing beside him with guns in their hands. "Now if you don't fucking come outside right now Allie I will send them inside to kill your little boyfriend and his friends," he growls.

"You aren't serious," I laugh.

"Try me," he says daringly. He makes eye contact with me through the window.

"I'm not coming out Jonah," I say through my teeth and I make sure that he see me say it.

Jonah sighs at me and then puts his hand on his hair. "Well then, it looks like you've made your decision then Allie," he laughs. Jonah looks at the boys and smiles at them. "Go ahead boys." The boys start walking towards the door. The closer and closer they get, the more and more scared I get. I guess Jonah wasn't kidding.

"Okay! Okay!" I whisper harshly into the phone. "I'm coming out," I say.

"Good," he says pleased with his actions. "You have 20 fucking seconds," he growls. " I'm counting. You can try to go back in there with Niall. But just know that I will get you either way- the easy way or the hard way."

I gulp and shut the phone. I run down the stairs as quietly as I can. This isn't a good idea. I can feel it. I open up the door as quickly as I can and shut it behind me slowly.

"What the fuck do you want to tell me Jonah," I say standing on the porch.

"Come closer," he says smirking at me. "I don't bite Al."

I slowly walk towards him and ball my fists. I'm so close to Jonah that I can smell is cologne that I used to love to death.

Jonah walks up to me and starts to speak in my ear. "You're mine now," he whispers in a tone that makes me shiver. Suddenly Jonah wraps his arms around me and picks me up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I scream as loud as I can. Jonah puts his hand over my mouth to smuggle my cries for help.

He leans down and whispers in my ear again. "Shut the fuck up Allie!" he whispers violently in my ear. "Or I'll fucking kill him! I swear I will." A tear falls down my cheek, and more tears follow. Niall is my world and I won't let anything happen to him.

"Let me go!" I scream. I try to punch Jonah, but my efforts are proved worthless as I don't budge in his grasp. I still continue to scream with his hand over my mouth. Jonah starts to carry me to his car and throws me in the back. He grabs rope and ties my arms and legs together separately. I still scream throughout all of this and I wish I could punch him in his fucking face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he roars before slapping me in the face. I can't help but stare at Jonah now as his eyes are a blackish color. I decide to be quiet. I guess there's no turning back now. Jonah closes the door and moments later he is smiling at me from the front seat.

"Time to go home Allie," he says while smiling at me.

Jonah throws me on top of his bed and ties me up to the headboard.

I'm screaming and kicking at him now. "What the fuck is your problem?" I say on the verge of tears because I am so pissed. Jonah doesn't answer or make eye contact with me. He reaches into the back pocket of my pants and pulls out my phone. He turns it on and starts to scroll through my phone.

"Your little boyfriend seems to be infatuated with you," he laughs while looking at the screen. "He's called about 20 million times now. Maybe I should text him?" he says while looking at me. "Hmmm? What would I say though?" he says while rubbing his chin. "How about this. You went to your parents house because there was a big family emergency," he says while making air quotes with his fingers. "That sounds good enough," Jonah says sounding pleased with himself before pressing the send button.

"Are you fucking happy?" I spit at him.

Jonah walks over to me and sits on the bed. "Of course I'm happy," he says while caressing my cheek with his fingers. "You're mine again." The feeling of his fingers on my skin makes me want to vomit. I can't believe that I once liked the feeling of his skin on mine. Now it makes my skin crawl.

"Don't fucking touch me," I growl at him.

Jonah looks at me and his face grows solid. "I can fucking touch you whenever I want to darling," he spits at me. "You're mine now remember?"

I've got a devious plan in my mind. I'll show him that I'm "his." "Okay Jonah," I sigh. "I'm yours." Jonah looks at me and then smirks at me. "Come closer so I can tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you for a while now," I say before seductively biting my lip. Jonah leans over me expecting a kiss but I've got something a whole lot better for him. I tilt my chin up and look Jonah directly in the eyes.

His face is now hovering over mine. "Fuck you," I whisper harshly before I spit on him. Jonah stands up in disgust and wipes my spit off of his face. I cannot help but smirk at him.

"You little bitch," he says shaking with anger.

"Ha is little Jonah upse-" I cannot even finish my sentence before Jonah smacks me dead in the face. I glare at him through my eyes. He smirks at me and then slaps me again...and again...and again. My cheek hurts so fucking bad now. Tears are falling freely out of my eyes now. I don't dare to make a sound.

"FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!" Jonah yells before each and every slap. His breathing is becoming louder and louder after every slap. I feel like I am living in hell now. I feel lifeless. Everything starts to slow down and my vision is becoming blurry. Jonah stops and takes one look at me.

"Bitch," he spits in my face before walking away. Everything is starting to fade away.

Thoughts of Niall fill my head as I slip off into unconsciousness...