Day 5: Go out with a bang

WARNING ~Self Harm~

Mark looked towards the door, and saw Jack walking in. He was late and he knew it.

"Why are you late?" Mark asked him

"No reason." Jack answered simply

"Yeah, no. Not buying it. You're an hour late." 

"I said, NO REASON." Jack yelled

Mark flinched back, and sat back in his chair. He looked at Jack with begging eyes to tell him what happened.

He saw a red spot the bleed through Jack's shirt, by his wrists.

"Jack..did you do that?" Mark said pointing to Jack's wrists, getting up from his chair walking towards him.

Jack pulled down his shirt and walked over to the sink, he turned it on and tried to get it out. That didn't stop Mark from getting an answer.

"Jack, I asked you a question." Mark said 

Jack didn't answer.

"Jack will you FUCKING LISTEN?! Are you DOING THAT to YOURSELF." Mark yelled

"Back off Mark! I don't have to tell you shit!" Jack yelled back

Mark walked over to the desk and pulled the drawer out, revealing the gun. Mark took it and walked over to the glass wall, putting it against his own head. His finger on the trigger.

"Mark what are you doing?! Are you fucking Insane?!" Jack screamed

He stopped and was shocked at what he just said. He looked at Mark who looked pissed off, with the gun still pointed to his head. 

Jack hoped that he wouldn't do it, he couldn't do it. Was he really that willing? He was doing this to help me, he wanted to help me stop doing this. But nobody can..

"Yes, I am." Mark said 

A loud bang was heard and Jack heard a thud. He closed his eyes and prayed to god it wasn't what he thought it was.

He pulled the trigger..

Ohhhhhh cliff hanger, they are truly amazing. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, this weekend has been a hella of a roller coaster. This whole thing was deleted after I finally was about to upload it, but you know..watt pad had to be watt pad and just reset everything and be a total asshole.

Also go check out my bist fren's book (TwentyOneDexters) She is making one about Dan and Phil and its in yer perspective. Snazzyyy

Also sorry it's really short, the next chapter will be a lot longer. I just wanted to put something out there. I don't even know how long this book is gonna be. 

Also, I NEED IDEAS. IF YOU HAVE ANY DELICOUS ONES COMMENT PLEASEEEEE. GOOD IDEAS WILL GET SHOUTOUTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER. 

FOLLOW ME SO YOU GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM MAH UPDATES , AND I WILL SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYEE LOVELIES