Just a nightmare........

I'm walking through the hallway with my hand holding Marina's hand softly. We both smiling at each other and walk to our class. Everyone in the school is cheering for us when we walk in the hallway. There are Mr William who is smiling at us, the principal who is crying(because he's so proud of us), Louis who said " You really did it, Thad." , Carlos who is awkwardly smile at me and Marina, Zac who is jumping excitedly with Norta and Mary who runs to us to give us a group hug. Then we both step in the room. After give Marina a seat, I heard some one screaming loudly. I walk out of the class to see what's happen. It's Mary who is screaming very loud. I go ask her the reason why she's screaming but instead she's screaming more loudly. Then it seems like Carlos is screaming too and it continues to the other. Zac , Norta , Louis , Carlos , Mary , Mr William and the principal are all screaming at the same time. Their eyes are terrified and point straight to Marina. As I look back, seeing some thing very blur. A moment later , I could see her face but she's crying. Her face is full of bloody tears running down from her eyes to her cheek even-though I can't see her eyes but I can feel it. She's standing there with out moving. I started to worry about her so I came closer. " DO NOT COME NEAR ME!!!!" said Marina yelling at me. I didn't care about her warning instead I'm tried to get even closer to her. Suddenly something happened. She side her hair that cover her eyes out, and stare at me. I can't see her face  because my eyes are getting blur again. After it's getting a little clear, I could see Marina eyes but her eyes are cover with blood. Her full body was full of blood coming every where from her skin. Then I heard her one last word ,it sounds like " Good Bye " and she started to scream even more loudly than the others outside the class. A bright light coming from her mouth and a every thing turn to white.

***
"Ahhh!!" I screamed and it's waking me up. I look around myself to see if it was real. " Just a nightmare, It's not gonna happen....." I whisper to myself so I can feel comfortable. Suddenly my phone burst to Beep. I quickly check it.

•••••WiFi           6 : 17am                 97%

Messages
Zac

< Hey Dude!!! How ya feeling?

   I'm feel better now.>

< We kinda miss you. You're been at home sick for three days and every time that we come to visit you, you always asleep. So if you feel better today come to school!!, we will tell you sth exciting. ;)     

Sure....Mmm..... Could I ask you sth?>

< ANYTHING FOR MY BUDDY!!!!!

Well... Did you ever have a night mare??>

<Mm.... Let me think....... Oh! I used to have a night mare before. Since I was young, I dream that my socks will lose tomorrow and I cry when I wake up I feel so happy because it was a dream. Turn outs, my socks LOST for real!!!!

No...I mean a night mare after we both ran into that old restaurant...>

< Hmm.....I guess I don't have any. Well gonna go now. Bye dude see ya at school !! B)

Ok bye!!:)>
------------

I close my phone silently. I almost forgot myself that I'm ill. I should probably get dress now.
After I get dress, I went down and met my mom. She asked me if I'm ok to go to school and I said yes so she drives me there.