SLEEPOVER PART 3

*Zach's POV*
I woke up the next morning and i smelled... Bacon? And pancakes. Holy chicken that stuff smelled DELICIOUS. I threw the blanket off and got up. I noticed everyone else was gone. I headed straight downstairs as the smell of bacon and pancakes grew until... I reached the kitchen.
THAT STUFF SMELLED LIKE A BAKERY MADE OUT OF DELICIOUS SMELLS AND FREAKING DREAMS.
They were all on the couch. I sat next to Miu.
*Miu's POV*
When Zach sat next to me, i seriously freaking melted. It was the best thing ever.
Rin was also sitting next to me, Connor on the other side. I saw that Rin was drawing. She was super good, i knew that, and i didn't want to interrupt her.
*Connor's POV*
I looked at Rin's notebook. All of her drawings and sketches were... great. They belonged in a museum! With really scary guards! It should be protected by an unbreakable glass box!
What she was drawing now, was a rose, and let me tell you it was awesome. The petals had cool little designs on them instead of just being one plain color.
"Rin, i really like your drawings..." I said.
"Thank you.." She replied.
My mom said the pancakes were done. We went and ate.
*Rin's POV*
Connor likes my drawings.... Wow...
I had eaten 2 pancakes covered in butter and maple syrup. Those were the best pancakes i have ever had!