S-s-sleepover!?!?

*Haha still Rin's POV*

I was walking home with Connor because apparently we live in the same neighborhood. 

"Hey Rin, do you wanna have a sleepover? Don't worry, you can invite one of your friends. Okay? ;)" He said.

"Ah-erm-eh heh... Yeah O-okay," I said nervously.  "What time can we come over?"

"Whenever you can!"

"Okay Connor... See you later..." I said,  turning to my house. I lived alone, my mom died in a car crash and my dad left when i was younger, and I had no siblings. It was just me. 

I got in and did my homework. After that, I called Miu.

Me- Hey wanna come for a sleepover at my new friend Connor's house?

Miu-Sure! What time?

Me-he said anytime

Miu-Okay! I'll be right over! *hangs up*

I put down my phone and started to pack up the things i needed for the sleepover.

Clothes? Check.

Wallet? Check.

Notebook? Check.

Phone? I had it in my hand. Check.

I put all of the things in my backpack except my phone, I put that in my pocket. I walked to the sidewalk where Miu was waiting and we crossed the street to Connor's house. It was big, and pretty. I ringed their doorbell,and i heard a faint DIIIIINNG DONG! through the other side of the door.

Connor opened the door. "Hello! I'm waiting for my other friend to come here, you can go wait on the couch and play a video game or something..." He said.