chapter 6

emily's POV

that was horrible.. I never wanna do that again, ever.

I was walking through the Londons streets. It was evening and there were lights everywhere. London was ready for Christmas. 

christmas.. Christmas is gonna be different this year, with Niall.. I can't even Imagine how it's gonna be for Nialls family or his bandmates. They saw there son, brother, friend, idol.. tied up in a chaire, wounded. god.. thats really sad.. 

I sighed. i was so lost in my thoughts, I had no idea where i was walking too. suddenly i bumped in to someone. 'ohww i'm sorry' i said as i turned around to see the person i was runned in to. i held my breath in when i saw the farmilar face. you. got. to. be. kidding. me. 

i looked straight in Liam Payne's eyes. 'it's okay i didn;t saw you too' he said while he held his scraf down. i kept looking at him. 'everything all right?' Liam asked worried. his eyes looked sad.  'are you a fan?' he asked when i didn't answer. 'n-no.. I. I.. just..' i couldn't find words, my voice trembeled i starded shaking, what is happening to me? The guilt came up? 

Liam started walking to me. 'you don't look well..'. when he wanted to touch my arm i inched away. he looked confused now. if he only knew. i turned arround and started to run away from him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woooww 400 reads! :D

thank you!!! it means a lot!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx