chapter 4

emily's POV

I put my plates in the sink as soon as I was done with my sandwich.

'you can bring Niall back to his room' my dad said when he stormed the kitchen in, anger clearly in his voice. I didn't answer I said nothing I just nodded en walked to my dad's office.

when I opened the door and walked the room in I saw Niall laying on the floor knocked out.

'omg..' I said startled under my breath. Slowly I walked to Niall and turned him around so that he was laying on his back.

I held my hand for my mouth in disbelief.

Niall had a blue eye and his jaw was swollen up, his lip was bleeding also. When I looked back to his eyes I saw that he had opened them a little. Quickly I brought my face back into an emotionless human being. I picked him up and brought him back to his room like my dad told me to do.

I laid Niall on the bed, grabbed the first aid kit and began to clean the wounds.  When I was done I sat in a chair that stood beside the bed.

I just sat there and thought, why did my father this? He never beat someone up this bad, only in self-defence, not even people who did the most horrible things a human being could do. Why so much hate for a guy that seems to be so sweet?

 While I was thinking of reasons, I didn’t realise I was looking at Niall the whole time. He sat up in bed and looked confused at me. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. ‘what were you thinking off?’ Niall asked carefully. ‘a lot of things’ I looked back into his blue eyes. That was actually the first time I answered him normally. He seemed surprised by it too.

A couple minutes we sat in silence lost in our own thoughts. ‘do you know what your father did to my farther?’ I asked, I was to curious. ‘what?.. where are you talking about?’ he looked at me like I said the most stupid thing ever. ‘you don’t know?’ he shook his head. ‘my father told me that your father dis something horrible to us’ I explained him. ‘my father?’ he said confused. ‘yeahh that’s why you’re here, as a reverence’ Niall looked really confused. ‘no, I don’t think my dad has and would ever do something horrible to someone’ he said thoughtful. ‘well I don’t know what he did, my father hasn’t told me, I was just wondering maybe you knew’ Niall didn’t say anything he seemed really shocked. ‘I’m going you, I think you better could take a nap’ Niall nodded.

I walked the living room in, still thinking. My dad laid on the couch, watching TV. I looked at his hands, they were bruised. ‘hey love’ he said smiling at me. ‘hey dad’ I smiled weakly at him. I took a seat beside him. ‘I’ve  decided that we should make contact with the family, they don’t know if he’s still alive’ my dad spoke. ‘when?’ I asked my heart was beating faster, I don’t know why through. It’s not because I’m afraid that the police would locate us. My dad bought a lot of electronica to make sure no one could locate us. ‘tonight’ I looked wide eyed at him. ‘tonight?’ my dad laughed. ‘yeahh why your surprised?’ he asked. ‘idonno I didn’t except it that fast?’. ‘so how did you planned it?’ I asked curious. My dad’s eyes shimmered from enthusiasm. ‘well tonight there is this live news conference with the other band members and family, I’m thinking to give them a call and maybe let

The news came on.  ‘The famous band member Niall Horan from One Direction is missing  for 3 days now.’ Said the newsreader. ‘now for the first time after the missing of their band member, spoke the rest of One Direction for live television. Here are the live images’  The boys popped up, the four of them sat on a table, their faces sad. ‘ in the evening of 16th November 2013 we saw Niall for the last time’ Liam spoke his voice trembling a little.

‘he said ‘goodnight’ and went to bed. Probably a couple hours after, someone climbed through the window and kidnapped him’. Harry sighed deep ‘since then there is no sign of life from him’.

‘this seems to be a right moment to call, don’t you think?’ my dad said, I nodded.  I wonder who he’s calling. 

After a couple seconds Harry’s phone rang. He looked quite confused, the other boys looked to him. They discussed a couple seconds, probably if he should pick up. Harry picked up. ‘hello Harry’ my dad said amused, he was standing in the corridor, but I could still hear him.

 ‘hello? Do I know you?’ harry said confused everybody was silent. I looked tensed to the TV and listened to my father.

 ‘no you don’t.. but I know Niall, exactly I talked to him just a couple hours ago’ my dad said. Harry eyes went big. ‘what’s going on harry?’ asked Louis who sat next to him. ‘he… he kidnapped Niall’ Harry said confused and looked into his friends eyes. Immediately Louis eyes and the eyes from probably everyone else in the room and the people who were watching gat big.

 ‘put it on speaker!!’ Zayn said/shouted. Harry did. ‘who are you?!’ Zayn said angry. ‘I can’t tell you that, but I like to tell something else’ my dad said, he waited a couple seconds to tense up the air.

 ‘like I told Harry, I had a little chat with Niall a couple hours ago,’ my dad starred but he got interrupted by Louis. ‘did you kidnapped him?!’. ‘yeahh you can say that’. ‘you little piece of sh*t’ Louis said angry. My dad laughed loudly, a mean laugh. ‘that’s what I said to Niall too!’ he said happily.

Louis had to bit his tongue from saying other things. ‘how we know sure you have Niall’ Liam said strict. ‘I already though you were going to ask that, so what do you guys think of FaceTime? I’m sure you have a iPhone, right?’ the four looked shocked at each other. ‘yeahh..’ Harry said.

 ‘well give me a second’ after that my dad hang up. He walked the room in with a big smile. ‘you go and get Niall?’ he asked. I nodded and stood up.

When I walked Niall’s room in he was a sleep. I stared to shake him ‘Niall… wake upp..’ I said. ‘hmm what?’ he opened his eyes a little with one eye still blue and swollen up. ‘you have to wake up’.

We walked into the living room. ‘sit’ my dad said strict while he points to the chair. When Niall sat he tight him up, with a thick rob. ‘what’s going on?’ he asked looking at me. ‘you are gonna have a little chat with your band mates’ my dad said formally. ‘what?!..’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the Votes! :))

i'm sorry that I didn't update earlier..

i'm not gonna asked votes for the next update, but please vote or leave a comment  if you like it :) it really motivates me :)

xxx