042 | BOKUTO KOTARO

one shot is titled— PROMISEedited as of 08/22/2020

one shot is titledPROMISE
edited as of 08/22/2020

The sakura petals gently floated in the spring air as two children chased the beautiful pink petals, their breathing ragged due to them running for a long time.

The girl stopped, her hands on her knees, her braided hair drenched with sweat. Bokuto stopped running and turned around, seeing his bestfriend tired.

He waved both of his hands. "COME ON! THE SAKURA PETALS ARE FLOATING FARTHER AWAY FROM US!" He shouted, with a big smile on his face to encourage the girl to chase the petals although she is already tired.

You looked up, seeing the sunset behind Bokuto, the orange, pink and violet surrounded the sun. You wiped your sweat and ran after Bokuto who is already running but his right hand was behind him, so you could reach it.

You took a long step, your hand holding Bokuto with a tight grasp. You continued to chase the Sakura petals until you've reached the edge of the cliff, the Sakura petals flying towards the sunset.

You both collapsed on the ground, catching your breaths. Bokuto chuckled and looked straight at the now darkening sky.

"Hey." Bokuto turned to face his breathless friend.

You turned towards Bokuto, presenting him a pink and white flower. "I CAUGHT ONE, KOTARO-KUN!" You jumped in the air, eyes twinkling.

"SUGOI!" Bokuto also jumped, holding your hands and pried it open it to see a Sakura petal on your palms. But then, the wind blew making the petal fly away.

"WAH!" Bokuto tried to catch it back but he failed. Looking back at you, he exclaimed. "I'm sorry!"

You gave him a smile to assure him. "It's alright, Kotaro-kun! I'm sure the petal wanted to be with their siblings."

"Hai." Bokuto took your hand and rushed back to your homes.

"Dozing off again?"

"WAHHHH!" You jumped away from your seat, putting your hand on a cross above your head.

The man just laughed, clutching his stomach tightly, enjoying your expression. You pouted, standing up and flicked his forehead. "Don't scare me like that, Daiki-senpai!"

The man grunted and glared at her. "I can and do what I want." He straighten his suit and dusted off the dirt from his clothes. "Anyways, did you do what I asked you?"

You chuckled and scratched your cheeks. "I kinda slept so..."

An irk mark appeared on his forehead. He closed his eyes, inhaling and then screamed, "THEN GO DO IT INSTEAD OF DOZING OFF YOU BAKA!"

"Y-YES SIR!" You saluted and dashed off, completely forgetting the money to buy the needed things he had asked for you.

"OI! YOU FORGOT THE MONEY!" He hollered, grabbing the money and whipped his head around but saw nothing.

He sighed and facepalmed. "That girl, honestly."

"Damn," You sighed. "I'm not gonna anger Daiki-senpai ever again." You noted and walked though Tokyo with absolutely nothing.

When you reached your destination, that's when you noticed that you left the money on the table. "WAH!" You gripped your hair in disbelief. "What do I do now?"

Suddenly, a wind of nostalgia passed by you, completely freezing you in your spot. Sakura petals floated on the spring air. You took slow steps, your hand reaching over to the petals but the wind made it float faster, making you run more faster.

"Hey!" You called out to the petals and noticed that there was a cliff on the end and a figure sitting on the ground.

You furrowed your eyebrows and ignored it, chasing the petals. 'I wonder where are you now, Kotaro-kun?' The wind blew once again, you reached over at the petals and never caught one.

You collapsed on the ground, catching your breath, big tears dropping from your eyes. "I'm sorry Kotaro-kun, I couldn't catch one."

"What're you talking about?"

Your eyes widen and you jumped up, seeing Bokuto smiling at you, holding out a Sakura petal, putting it on the palm of your hands and closed it.

"I caught one."

You bit your lip and hugged him tightly. "Ko-Kotaro?! Is it really you?"

He laughed madly, "Of course I am! I did promise to marry you when we get older, right?" He broke your shared hug and got down on one knee, presenting you a ring.

You held on the Sakura petal tightly, and with tears, you replied with a sweet, "Yes."

He slipped on the silver ring before spinning you around, your cries of joy now replaced by laughs. Not noticing it, you let go of the Sakura petal.

this was actually a special chapter for getting 8k but we got 86.1k now yass thanks guise hehehehe i love you all ❤️❤️