Chapter:3

Recap
You:Ok bryson so first I'm going to give you a house tour but first you have to change out these Wet☔clothes.Then after we can get to know each other more?Ok
Bryson:Yeah sounds good to me✨.
You: *give him some clothes*.

Tbc⬇..
Bryson:How about I go first.
You:Ok. Fine with me.
Bryson:Well first off i'm 23 years old,I love to sing kinda sounded fruity just thenYou:*cuts him off*Noo no you don'tNa CONTINUE➡Sir.
Bryson:I love to sing,My favorite color is blue,One-day would like to be a Something to everyone.In the future or later on in life I would like to have a child,live in abigger better place etc.
You:Awwbut anyways my name is Yn i'm 23 years old.Children:0 But I would like some sooner or later on in life as well.
Pet(s): 1 Gender:Girl Name:Princess (Puppy)
My Job is:Modeling™
Other I would do besides modeling:
1)Nursing
2)Lawyer⭐
3)Others✨
-I Love helping people as you had experience/see LOL.
-Caring overall until you do some fucked up shit and get on my bad side.
I have 3 other siblings Naomi,Normani are twins and Chris❤.Which you'll meet soonMy bestfriend stays with me sometimes so heads up.

Bryson:Oo ok and overall thank for letting me stay here.

You:No problem luck enough i found you.
Bryson: *smirks*Ikr huh.
You:Mhmm Thought's:Lortt jesus take the wheel i'm sorry but he just one finee peace of chocolate.
Bryson:Thank.You not bad ya self Ma'.
You:Ohh shoot I said that out loud.Well you hungry?more or maybe even tired i meann *Fake yawns*It getting pretty late*runs upstairs but before that she told what room he sleeping in* A/n:She got at least 5 guest rooms.

.
.
.
.

The NEXT DAY⛅.

Tbc...