Chapter:2✨

Yn(pov)
So after my photoshootand the Doyoumind video shoot,I called my sister Normani✨ to drop my car off. (Because she didn't want to go back w/manager or so).
*Phone call*
You:Sissyyy can you bring my car plss.
Normani:Ok sissy..but what in it for me?
You:You can bring ma shit and #Squareup at home(irdk).
Normani:Beesh we all know who gone win..and ok w.e✊✌. BYE
You:Bye✌.

25 min after

You:Thank you. *get in driver seat*
Normani:Yeah yeah *get in passenger seat*
You: *drives off* So where do you wanna grab something to eat?.
Normani: *on her phone*Umm.. How about Sonic or somethingi really dont wanna go to a restaurant.
You:Okkk*drags it out* Sonic it is then. *pulls up* What do you want?
Normani: a number 6 with a vanilla milkshake.
You:Ok.
Inercom: Hi welcome to sonicmay I take your order?
You:Hi umm yes I would like a number 6 with a vanilla milkshake. The 2nd one on the same order a number 1 with a blue raspberry slushie.
D/G(drive thru girl):Will that complete your order?.
You:Yes pls.
D/G:$13.22(random price probably cheaper then that) at the window.
You: *pull up* *hands her the change*
D/G: *takes it etc* *hands you your food*
You: *takes it* thank you *pulls off*
You: *driving* *sees somebody walking in the rain u know* *pulls over* Heyy,excuse me.
Man: *turns around* Yes?
You:Come here,I want to help you out and what are you doing walking in the rain☔.
Man:I-i have no where to st-stay.
You:Aww well would you like to come with me and stay for a little? Just until you can get back on you're feet. But first I need to know what your name and are u a serial killer?.
Man:Well for starter my name is Bryson tiller✨and No I am NOT a serial killer.
You:Ok "bryson" I take your word. Come on lets go before we both get sick. *both run to car*
Bryson: *get in the back*
You: *get in driver and pulls off* Bryson this is one of my sister's normani..normani Bryson✨.
Normani:Sup.
Bryson:Hello..

Skipping:To when you guys make it home✨

You:Ok bryson so first I'm going to give you a house tourbut first you have to change out these Wet☔clothes.Then after we can get to know each other more?Ok
Bryson:Yeah sounds good to me✨.
You: *give him some clothes*

Tbc⚡..

☀⛅⛅☁⚡⛄⛄⛄⚡⭐✊☝☝✨☺☺☺☺☔✨✨