Chapter 1- Difference

Start from the beginning

"You ready to fight Laz?" Kaine asked curiously "I've fought werewolves before" Stiles said, Jason burst out laughing beside him "You haven't fought Laz through and your human" Stiles ground his teeth together "enjoy your last day among the living" Jason sang "I'll get something for your face" he snorted leaving the hut. Kaine smiled that same lopsided grin at Stiles, "Wanna practice with me? you know your gonna get your ass killed right?" Kaine said chuckling as he spoke Stiles rolled his eyes "You know just because the nogitsune is gone doesn't mean i can't still kick ass!" Kaine grinned at him "Your gonna get yourself killed my friend!" Stiles half smiled "Whats life without a little risk?".

The next morning all eyes were Stiles as he left Kaine,Val and Jason's hut, He knew that there was a very big chance he would not win this fight.. alright alright 99% chance he wouldn't win. But he needed to see how he would fit in, this is after all one of the most feared werewolf clans in the country. Laz stood in the middle of the entertainment arena eyes watchings Stiles' every move, the whole clan town whatever they wanted to be called were all watching . Stiles straightened his back and looked back at Val she smirked and did the hand movements of go on, "Have you come prepared ?" Laz asked not giving Stiles time to answer before he kicked him back with his foot. Stiles stumbled up from the ground eyes turned dark in anger, he quickly lunged at Laz pushing him into the ground "you are strong i'll give you that" Laz said before in a second changing into his wolf form. Laz easily moved Stiles from him and threw him back to where he entered, Stiles landed awkwardly on his shoulder causing him to let out a groan Laz strolled up to him and dragged his claws down his chest "You have no battle strategy" he ruggedly spoke. "Don't you all have somewhere else to be?" Laz called out to the crowd.

Laz continued to fight Stiles every morning at 8:00 this continued for months, Stiles was definitely getting better but still was in no way capable of beating Laz, never the less Laz saw something in him so they did continue. Stiles at times thought it would be best if he quit and went back to beacon hills but Laz persuaded him saying he had something special.

I grinned at Laz's figure in the arena, training with him for three months sparked a bond between us, Laz helped me forget about what I did to beacon hills and eventually somehow became my boyfriend I don't know how I get sex god boyfriends but hey I'm not complaining. But more importantly Laz  uncovered something that I had no clue was within me, the ability to be more powerful and the ability to come at ease with my past and the repercussions of it. "Stop staring Stilinski its weird" Laz said turing to me eyebrow cocked and smirk planted on his face, "you love it" I yelled grinning "Forever I will wonder why I deal with you" he said snatching the cloth off the fence and wiping his face.

"Any hot gossip?" I piped shoving my hands into the pockets of my skinny jeans, Laz bit his lip contemplating wether or not he should say anything even though always does "A pack is coming here in a couple weeks require our help apparently" Laz said eyebrows furrowing. Automatically I rolled my eyes "Another pack wasting my one on one time with my boyfriend" Dramatically I muttered and Laz laughed, "You basically live with me an hour without will not matter" "Betrayal' I breathed clutching my heart slightly smiling "picking them over me" "No one comes above you" Laz said pecking my lips. I grinned at him "And you know exactly how to make things better" Laz laughed a blush forming on his cheeks, "Now go you and your pack need to sort out a deal with a new pack" Laz said shooing me away "don't remind me" I called out walking to get my pack "These people don't even understand english I think" I groaned remembering past experiences.

I walked back into the hut to see my pack members still engulfed with smoke, I walked up to Val and snatched the herb out of her mouth and stomping it out "we have work to do" I grumbled "Oh poor baby can't hang with Laz again" Jason pouted I shot him an unimpressed look. "Actually we have to work out a deal of land with a new pack on our border" I replied picking up the handgun beside my rarely used bed, which I should explain is technically my second bed, and tucking it in the waistband of my jeans, "Again? why is everyone suddenly coming for our tribe?" Kaine replied "Because of St.." Val was cut off by Kaine "I know dumbass it was rhetorical" he grumbled lacing up his boots. I shook his head at my pack and turned around, "I'll be waiting at the jeep" I said and left the hut for the second time.