Three

Lou POV

Three years ago

Jay had straightened my hair down my back, and winged my eyeliner to perfection. I grabbed the bra I had worn here and grabbed a pair of light wash ripped skinny jeans and kept the shirt Cody had gave me that morning on. I turned to look at Jay and saw that Cody was standing there instead. Dressed in a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a white long shirt. "Hi." I smiled at him as he looked me over.

"Hey beautiful." He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips to mine quickly. I loved the feel of his lips on mine. I felt butterflies irrupt in my stomach every time his lips touched mine. As the kiss got heated, Cody had moved us back until my back connected with the bathroom wall. His hands traveled down my back and to my ass, which he quickly grabbed in his hands. I moaned into the kiss causing him to smirk. He moved on hand from my ass to the buttons of my jeans, quickly working them loose and unbuttoning them, pushing them down my legs helping me to step out of them. The sound of his zipper and a foil packet ripping made my panties become more damp, and soon, they were down my body too, Cody gently lifted me, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist and Cody filled me slowly.

"Fuck Cody God." I moaned into his mouth hearing him moan back in response. Cody thrusted hard into me, causing me to gasp moving my head to the crook of his neck and moan. "Fuck!" I moaned loudly as I came hard around Cody's throbbing member. He followed suit, releasing into the condom as I panted into his neck. "Oh my god." Cody smiled as he sat me on the counter while he pulled the condom off and tied it before throwing it in the waste bin. He kissed me as he smirked.

"God I have been wanting to do that since we woke up." I smiled at him, knowing exactly how he felt. He bent down and slipped my panties back onto my legs and slipped my jeans back onto my legs as well. "Come on, I'm sure the others already know what we've been doing." He winked as he took my hand and helped me down from the counter and headed downstairs with me following close behind.

~

The boys did a great job on stage, causing all their fans to scream like crazy as they walked off stage after they threw their picks and stick into the crowd. "You were great!" I smiled as I hugged all the boys, feeling Cody pull away from me. And that's when I realized, we were in public and Cody and I were not together. We were just fuck buddies. I looked down at my feet as I followed the others to the green room.

"You okay Lou?" Jay had sat beside me and whispered. I looked over and her and shrugged as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Just thought maybe he would still see me as a person." I whispered back as I sniffed back the tears. "But I'm good. I'm just gonna go outside and get some air." I smiled at her, watching her smile back with pity dancing in her eyes. I got up and waved the guys off letting them know where I was going. I made my way out of the building and saw fans leaving, and the tec guys putting things away.

"Well hello beautiful." I turned my head and saw a very handsome tall and tan man making his way towards me. His shirt read security, and I smiled at him.

"Hi." I felt my face flush as he stood very close to me.

"Are you a fan?" He motioned to my shirt and I shook my head, a smile still planted on my lips.

"I'm a friend of the band." I pulled out my pass and saw him smile.

"Just a friend?" My heart tore a little as I nodded my head. "Well that's good then." He moved slightly closer to me and looked down at my lips before looking back at my eyes. I sucked my plump bottom lip between my teeth realizing he was looking at me the same way Cody had before we left home. Stop thinking like that Lou. Get it together. A hot guy is fucking hitting on you. Take the damn bait. Cody made it clear you were only his in the bedroom! I smirked more at my inner self, but the man before me seemed to take it as I was smirking at him. "I'm Kayden." He didn't break his eyes away from mine, making me smile more.