[34 - Real Life] [Part Two]

"Oh, Tom. Stupid naive Tom."

Tom's heart started to thump faster in his rib cage. The voice didn't seem like it was coming from across from him which is where "Zendaya" was. It did not help that no one could see what was going on. It wasn't until they heard Bea scream that they all started to shout and thrash once more. He wasn't going to let her die on his watch. It would kill him.

"Oh, all of you shut up."

They all became quiet when they hear Bea's whimper and Amaria's rage filled tone. The lights flickered back on and Tom's heart dropped into his stomach. They weren't lying. It wasn't a prank. And he lost all chance he would ever have with Bea again. "Amaria, drop the knife," Trent calmly ordered. Said knife was currently pressed against Bea's throat. The singer's hands were trying to get the knife away from her throat but having them wrapped around her attackers arm, but it seems that she was still feeling the effects of the drugs that Amaria had used earlier that day to knock her out.

Amaria sighed before smiling wickedly. "Fine," she said lowering the knife, before plunging it into Bea's side, yanking it out, and throwing her to the ground. Tom screamed and yanked on his ropes trying to get out once more, his efforts were useless, though. Amaria walked up to him and dragged the tip of the knife across his cheek leaving a trail of Bea's blood on it. "Oh, Tommy boy, I was watching the whole time. Such a shame that you didn't believe them," she stated pointing to where the hidden camera was.

"Put pressure on it Bea!" Zendaya yelled quickly realizing her mistake. Bea weakly put her hands on the wound trying to stop the blood flow as best as she could. Amaria walked over to Zendaya waving the knife with a psychotic look in her eye. "Stay away from me!" she shouted kicking out slightly. If she was to do anything to her, she certainly would not make it. She is too malnourished to survive anything like that.

Amaria's psychotic smile turned into a scowl. "This is all your fault! I should have killed you a long time ago!" she shouted slicing Zendaya's cheek open a little bit. Trent kicked her but all it did was get a glare. Amaria was about to deliver the blow to kill the girl who's life she stole when Tom's voice rang out. Him and Mea had a plan, it was a bad plan, but it was a plan none the less.

"Stop! If you let all of them go and let Bea go to the hospital I will be with you. It won't be fake, it will be real."

His words were enough to get the girls attention. She lowered her arm and turned walking back to Tom kneeling down in front of him. He kept his expression neutral as she dropped the knife and cupped his face. "Do you really mean that?" she asked him almost in tears. This is what she wanted. Tom, fully.

He shifted around trying to get comfortable. "Yes. I can't promise that I will love you right away, but I will try." His words were like acid on his tongue. He hated saying this, especially with the girl who owned his heart was only a few feet away slowly losing her life. "Just let me get Bea to a doctor," he pleaded with her. He just needed to distract her for a few more moments. Amaria nodded agreeing with him. She just wanted Tom all to herself, and she finally got that. She reached for her knife only to find it missing.

The psychopath turned around to try to find it, but at that exact moment, Mea smashed a crate into her face. "Come and get me bitch," she hissed before bolting out of there to get help. Amaria left out a battle cry chasing after her not knowing that Mea had given the knife to Trent who was already getting himself out of the ropes. He was about to get Zendaya out when he heard her return, so he ducked behind some bins. He finally recognized that they were in his basement of his house.

"She got away! I'm screwed!" she shouted not realizing that Trent was gone. "Tom, we might not get our chance!" she sobbed out as Trent ran his fingers over a box. He recognized it as his Grandfathers pistol. He took it out and quickly and quietly loaded it. Mea had to almost be somewhere calling the police, right?

"Serves you right, bitch."

Bea should not have spoken since Amaria went over and kicked her in the side. "It was you, wasn't it?" Tom asked breathlessly suddenly realizing everything that has happened to him in the past year. "Bea's peanut accident from almost a year ago. The Bea is a slut account. All the online cyberbullying. The camera flashes outside my house. My manager suddenly turning on me." He just kept listening stuff that she had done. The camera flashes were a new thing Bea was hearing about, but the world was starting to become fuzzy to her from the lack of blood. She was going to pass out soon.

"Yes! Yes! It was all me!" she shouted tugging on her hair in despair. She heard the click of a gun and turned around to face the barrel held by her brother. She dropped her hands as silent tears ran down her face. She knew she had lost. "Trent, don't do this," she lied with him as his finger twitched on the gun. She wanted to die, and her brother could see it on her face. The pounding of police officers came from above.

"You're gonna rot in prison... because you lost at your own sick game."

Her face fell into one of rage when Amaria realized that she had lost. She screamed out in rage before running towards her brother who pulled the trigger realising one bullet. Amaria flew backwards as the bullet hit her abdomen. He dropped the gun and raised his hands as the police came to arrest Amaria and get Bea onto a stretcher. She had passed out right when Trent pulled the trigger and it wasn't looking good for the singer. Mea came down the stairs as everyone was realised from the bindings.

"We have to get checked out and then we can go see her in the hospital. I already called our friends and her brother, they will meet us there," she told them before they all were escorted to ambulances. They were met with the sight of Amaria being sedated since she was in hysterics before going to the hospital. The ambulance with Bea long gone already. Tom, Trent, and Mea didn't have any big injuries. Zendaya, on the other hand, has to go in an ambulance because she was locked in the basement for a year and a half. Trent went with her as Tom and Mea got a ride from one of the police officers.

"Something like this is not easy to go through. You should be proud that you made it through. Your friend, Bea, is a fighter. She will be fine."

The policeman' s words comforted them a little bit but when they raced into the hospital and was met with a crying Jeremy they weren't so sure.