Secert revealed .

You couldn't believe it , your son was captured by people who were going to hurt him . You hung your head low as you felt a hand on your shoulder , looking on up yours eyes met a familiar blue ones . You pulled Steve close and hugged him , tears began to flow out of your eyes the more you thought about your son the more your cried .
" Well get him back y/n , I promise ." You heard Steve whisper , but you didn't know weather to believe it for your own sake or believe because it might be true . The only thing you can do was nod and pull away from the hug as you wipe away the tears .

" Don't worry lady y/n , we shall get the young lad back and safe in your arms ." Thor boomed out , you smiled and nodded once more .

" We need to find where they went. " Natasha spoke as she began to walk forward to the stair , the rest followed and so did you . You watched Natasha type in some words in the keyboard , a blue screen pop up out of nowhere and you stared at it. A video was played, showing William being dragged into a black van with other hostages .

" Wait, pause it ." You spoke up as you turn the keyboard towards you , you began to enhancing and zoom in to a license plate . You felt a little spark in you , it made you feel that everything would be okay .

" We can definitely track th-"

" What the hell happened to my tower !?!" Stark came in yelling at all of us  , and boy was he fuming .

" Tony I don't think it's the time to be yelling right now ." Nat argued , crossing her arms as she stepped up to him .

" Natasha's right, we have to suit up and leave right way."  Clint spoke up , everyone around him nodded . The avengers began to run out of the room to suit up and you stood there with confused Tony .

" W-William was captured" You managed to explain ." We need to get him and the others  back before they hurt them  ."  You spoke once more as you looked at Tony ,who was still standing there .

" Aren't you going to put on your suit too? " You asked .

" Why would I , the rest could handle  this one they don't need me  ." You watched him shrug as if the situation was nothing .

You huffed and shook your  head ." I can't believe you .......and to think you've changed through out these 6 years !" You yelled out making your way  downstairs , your back facing him .

" Well newsflash sweet cheeks, I don't care what you think of me . Why don't you just leave and go save that little boy of yours , he's your problem anyway not mine ." Tony followed you ,  always wanting  to win in an argument and that's one thing you hated about him. He didn't know when to give up . You balled up your fist in anger , trying your best not to hit the idiot billionaire so you quickly turn around to face him .

"He's your son, you STUPID IDIOT !"

Alright guys sorry I haven't updated this in a while . But I hope this makes up for it . :)

Thanks to everyone

Thanks to everyone