How You Met

A/n sorry probably going to update sometime this week, How you met is always my least favorite part but uh here you go!! Oh and P.S there is like 1st and 3rd view because I can, warning mild swearing, mild boyfriend abuse
(F/h/s)- favorite hair style
(B/f/n)- best friends name
_________________________
Steve: you were new to New York, but you have a love for(fav cafe drink) so you decided it was time to find a new cafe, however you didn't think any could top cafe108 in(hometown or any place really) so you checked a map, yes like an actual paper map. You weren't paying attention and ran into a wall, wait is that wall breathing, shoot not a wall, you looked up and were met with beautiful baby blue eyes. You were snapped out of your daze by a voice a glorious one. "Are you okay ma'am?" "Oh I'm fine thank you, and it's y/n" "well y/n it's a pleasure I'm Steve" the two of you continued to talk completely forgetting your mission for(fav drink) "it was nice to meet you Steve but I must get going, I'm looking for a good cafe" "well y/n I happen to know a very good cafe if you'd like to join me(fav drink) in me" the two of you continued to an amazing cafe and as much as you hate to admit it it was better than cafe108.

Tony: uh why did I let(b/f/n) talk me into this, at the moment I'm getting ready to go to a party, I don't know where or who is hosting but(b/f/n) is forcing me to go so may as well look good right. I'm wearing a tight red dress with matching heels, a bold dark smoky eye with a red lip, my(h/c) in(f/h/s) honestly looked great. "Hey bitch you look great" that would be(b/f/n) "you ready" as I'll ever be "yep but who's driving" "you, you've got a nicer car". We arrived but not in the frat house I expected but in front of the stark towers, oh no help me. We walked in the party looked to be in full swing well it's only 11 so...anyways I went straight to the bar "what'll you have gorgeous" "uh give me Jack Daniels straight up I suppose" he handed me my drink I searched the crowd for(b/f/n) can't find her oh well I downed my drink and went out to dance, this is a party isn't it? I danced for a while till I felt a hand on my ass, so I turn around and none other then tony stark is behind me, "hey sexy don't mind do you" and with that we danced the night away.

Clint: I was at the diner with my"boyfriend" well actually he's just a guy who's obsessed with me and abusive but that's not the point, I wasn't feeling the best and didn't want anything but a water well Liall didn't quite like that and was now causing a scene
"y/n you better get something to eat" he said through gritted teeth while gripping my thigh, his nails digging into my flesh "no it's alright I really don't feel well" I said hushed as to not cause a scene next thing I know an arrow is shot into the seat directly next to Liall with a note attached "do not touch the pretty lady again get up and walk away of the next one is in the shoulder" as on cue an arrow shot out and into the seat on the other side of Liall. Out of no where a man in all black appeared "come on its alright let me take you home, Clint" with that we walked home a and I got his number.

Bruce: I was at a science convention, showing a new device in which you can monitor a persons brain waves and measure their toxicity and radioactive levels. While I was there I was getting many visitors to see the device most of which were fans, I am a scientist after all actually Bruce Banner so a giant green monster at times. However when a beautiful women walked up to me and said she was a huge fan of my work I had to find a way to get her number, I am pretty sly if I say so "I would love to tell you more about the device over coffee some time, here's my number" oh my she's blushing, did I do that?

Thor: you were quite good friends with tony and he had invited you over to have you help Bruce and him with some new project when you entered the tower there was man, in a cape one you had never seen, the man not the cape he was talking in a quite funny accent but he was very handsome blonde with arms bigger than horse, he in traduced himself as Thor God of Thunder to you, tony then explained that he was a Norse god from Asgard, and that he was an avenger, how you hadn't noticed before don't ask me I'm just the messenger you decided to get to know this "Thor" better so you went over and talked to him, his favorite food apparently is pop-tarts? Anyways you got his number and went for coffee and homemade pas try's the next day

Loki: I was at the library, looking for a book because I was at the library duh, but I am a huge reader love books. The normal old men reading the newspapers and young moms entertaining their kids were here but today there was a very attractive raven haired man sitting in a chair reading what looks to be the hobbit? Oops my covers been blown I was looking to long, before I could look away I locked eyes with a set of green orbs, it was like I was in a trance. The man closed the book and walked over, dang I was close it was the fellowship of the ring. "what is it mortal do you find me attractive?" Well the answer was a hell yes but he couldn't know that, wait why is he smirking at me oh well and why did he call me mortal. I will see you again mortal. And with that promise I saw him everyday for a month till I made my move.

Bucky: I worked at a bar a dive really, we had our regulars no one new until tonight, I was the only one working but I can manage right, wrong anyways a group walked in 7 guys and a girl, one of which was extremely attractive he had long brown hair and blue eyes up walked the group and ordered their respective drinks, I served them, but the gorgeous man I gave A little extra what do you expect I can't have any fun, no I will he looks fun so I slipped him my number, he seemed pretty shocked but pleased he winked at me and continued to talk to my friends, this one'll be fun and this night was anything but normal.

________________
Smut coming soon thank you for reading took a while but I don't have alive so it doesn't matter