Dark Steve

So i was inspired to write this by a book I was reading, I can't find the person who who originally wrote this and I feel really bad, but the ending in her original story needed some work, I will write more classic Steve smut, but I really wanted to write this first, because it's fresh in my mind

I also didn't mention this in the preface that my preferences will mostly be dirty as well, without further ado let's read the smut!, actually just so you know this is in first person view, now to the smut!
————————————

I had just got home from a mission in Cambodia, SHIELD needed an agent to go, I wanted to but felt bad about leaving Steve, being the amazing boyfriend he is told me to go and that he would be fine so I did, but the mission took longer then expected, I was away from him two weeks longer then planned. I couldn't contact him or the rest of the avengers, they were completely oblivious. But finally I was home.

I walk into stark towers excited to see my boyfriend who I missed like hell, but it was silent, I couldn't find anyone. I finally turned to JARVIS.

"JARVIS where is everyone"

"Miss (Y/N) you are back from Cambodia, I shall inform Mr. Stark, he needs to speak with you urgently"

"Thank you JARVIS"
————————————
"(Y/N) there you are, we need to talk, it's about Steve, it's not good" this is how tony greeted me.

"Well tony start talking" I have to admit Tony's state was making me nervous.

"Well I don't know how to tell you this but Steve's gone off the deep end. He blew up a building and has turned into Loki, but more powerful."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my sweet boyfriend, Steve fricking Rogers, intentionally hurt innocent civilians, no it wasn't possible. Until Nat and Bruce walked in and Nat willingly hugged me without me being on death route so something really was wrong. So it was true he had turned.

"How did this happen, he was fine when I left, what happened when I was in Cambodia?"

It was Bruce's turn to worry me, great.

"(Y/N), we don't know exactly what happened, about three weeks after you left he came into the living room and shot Clint in the shoulder, said dome things I can not repeat and left in a fury. Later that afternoon, Bucky ran in like a mad man and put the news on and we saw the building in flames. I'm sorry (Y/N)"

"Where is he now."

Tony's turn " well he's in a maximum security prison, we've tried talking to him, he only laughs a laugh that could make a grown man cry, (Y/N) I honestly don't know what happened, or what's he's gonna do next"

I was never one to get distract over a breakup so I went to my room to think. Quite some time later I got pecking so I did what you do when your hungry, I got food. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack and went to the living room, where Nat, Pietro, Wanda and Loki were watching some cheesy movie.
————————————In the prison————————————
"Prisoner 401215, step forward to receive your meal"

With that Steve stepped forward and gave a spine tingling smirk at the man, the man entered the cell to hand Steve the tray, Steve took the tray and hit the man over the head repeatedly , two more men rushed in and Steve did the same to them, all three were dead, Steve took the firsts uniform and changed even though it was covered in blood he would look more inconspicuous this way. He left the prison, with ease, you'd think it would be hard to get out of a maximum security prison, but not for Steve, previously Captain America.

Once he was out of the prison he smashed the window of the first car he stole and got in. He sped of to god knows where, this was the begging of his master plan.

————————————

Was the end of part one I'm working on part two right now which contains the smut and does it get dangerous, what are you going to do with this criminal?