The Crazy Lady

" Percy! Stop putting blue food dye in the pancake batter! Nico, get those skeletons out of the training room! Leo, no machinery at the dining table, and Frank, Hazel, stop kissing!" Steve bellowed from the kitchen.
The demigods stopped, Percy mid pancake flip. Nico was in the middle of trying to stop the skeletons he'd accidentally summoned form bursting in to Tony's room, while Leo was tinkering with goodness knows what! Frank and Hazel's cheeks turned pink and they stopped instantly.
" Sorry, Steve," They all muttered.
The rest of the Avengers were having a look at the information Thor had given them about Xandar but weren't having much luck. They'd gone for a visit to the S.H.I.E.L.D hellicarrier to use their technology and filing assistants to try and uncover more information, leaving Steve on child control.
Without missions, the demigods were insane! Restless and annoyed, constantly making mistakes in training and fizzling with pent up energy.
" Okay, that's it! We are going to the park!" Steve growled.
" Seriously, Steve? You remember we aren't actually six!" Piper whined.
" I know that, but you guys are going to do something outside in the park fields, play frisbe, have a picnic, I don't care, just something!" Steve grumbled.
" Would that be the park we destroyed in battle, or the one we almost destroyed?" Leo asked cheekily.
Steve sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, his forehead creasing.
" The one we didn't destroy," He murmured with a sigh.

The sun shone in the sky, birds twittered in the trees asa slight warm breeze ruffled through the park.
" This was actually a surprisingly good idea, Steve," Annabeth murmured appreciatively.
She and the rest if the demigods were playing frisbee together, while Steve watched them from his picnic blanket.
" Yeah, it's cool to do this sort of stuff!" Piper cried as she leapt in to the air to catch the fluorescent green frisbee.
Steve just smiled in response, they were all in their civilian clothes and as Steve watched them he saw a couple of single mums by the swing set watching him flirtatiously, they whispered amongst themselves as they saw this handsome man alone on a blanket.
" Kids, time for lunch!" Steve called nervously.
Instantly all the demigods raced back and started eating hungrily. The watching women saw the amount of kids and looked away awkwardly, no longer entranced by him. Steve smiled to himself.
" What are you so happy about?" Inquired Frank.
" Nothing," Steve said smugly.
They shrugged and continued to eat their sandwiches. However, one of the single women was still watching them and he felt awkward under her critical stare, she wasn't looking away and seemed different from the rest, what was it about her? The kids finished eating and Steve decided he didn't want to be around that weird lady anymore.
" Okay guys, we are heading home to train," Steve decided.
The kids, not noticing anything wrong, packed up and began to walk out of the park with Steve close beside them.
Out of the corner of his eye he saw the jade start to follow the, and instantly danger bells went off in his brain. She was definitely after something, and probably knew that he was Captain America.
He herded the demigods faster and they walked faster, the strange lady picked up the pace.
" There's a woman in a brown trench coat following us, when I say run, run," Steve said gruffly yet quietly.
The demigods tensed up but nodded and waited for his word.
The lady seemed to know that they were on to her and soon she was jogging, speeding up to catch them.
" Run!" Steve ordered.
The demigods sprinted for the park exit, wildly checking around them for other assailants but there was no one. The lady was gaining on them and she ripped off a weird human looking mask/skin on her face to reveal a bald woman with strange different blue colours skin, and a bit of metal surrounding her ear, her eyes were pure black and she pulled out a wicked looking gun.
" Go!" Steve bellowed, pulling his shield out of his back pack.
She shot.
It ricocheted off of the shield and spun off, hitting a tree to the left of her head. She mumbled something unintelligible and continued to shoot. Steve continued to defend, and when she was reloading, ran after the demigods who were all heading down back alleys that lead to Stark Towers. She followed them with a wild battle cry and the demigods ran faster.
" Hazel! Confuse her!" Steve ordered.
Hazel nodded and after they'd run down an alley she changed the look to reveal no alley to anyone passing by, and a different alley branching off in the opposite direction.
As the weird blue lady barrelled around the corner she raced down the other alley leading away from them. Hazel dropped the mist shield and they ran for the tower, now relatively safe.
" Who was that crazy lady?!" Leo yelled.
" No clue," Steve called back truthfully.