15. One nightstand or more? XXX

Smut chapter!!! (;
I was little uncomfortable writing this (a/n I'm uncomfortable)
so bare with me guys.
1249 WORDS OF SMUT!!!

UNEDITED!!!!!
because I'm a lazy fuck...lol

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I threw Mitch on my bed and crawled ontop of him, kissing an sucking on his neck. earning a few quiet moans from Mitch. he buckled his hips into mines, causing us both to moan loudly.

I placed my mouth on Mitch's neck, trailing kisses down to his collarbones. Mitch pulled my shirt over my head, and grabbed my chin so he could kiss my lips again.

I tugged at his shirt breaking the kiss for a second so I could pull Mitch shirt over his head.

Mitch rolled us over so he was on top of me and began trailing kisses down my chest, bitting and sucking a few times.

I moaned quietly when he began kissing and liking my sensitive nipple.

"You like that, don't you daddy?" Mitch asked in an innocent voice.

I nodded my head, moaning in response. Mitch worked his way down to my pants en began unzipping it.

He pulled my pants down in an smooth motion, you could see my hard one clearly trough my white slightly see through boxer.

Mitch threw my pants to the other side of the room. he kissed me slopingly, while palming me through my boxers. I moaned loudly in Mitch's mouth as Mitch began massaging my balls. I bucked my hips into his hand wanting more friction. Mitch pulled away from the kiss, moving down until he was face to face with my dick, he quickly took my boxers off.

I looked down to, were Mitch's was staring at me with big innocent eyes, He stroked my hard one a few times before taking me in his mouth slowly. He began deep throating me while stroking the parts that he couldn't reach, with his hand.

"Ugh omg Mitch!" I moaned loudly, he looked up at me with his big Bambi eyes.

He pulled back long enough to say "You're so big daddy" before taking as much of me as he could in his mouth again, spit dripping down his chin, he unable swallow around his Sylvia around my cock. The sight alone made me moan louder and buckle my hips into his mouth, making him gag a little.

"yeah baby take daddy like the good boy you are" I said breathily.

I'm normally not into that kind of kinks, maybe it's because I'm really drunk or because I'm really horny, maybe both.

"Mitch you have to stop I'm gonna cum" I stuttered. Mitch didn't stop so I pulled him of off me, and rolled on top of him.

"Why are you still wearing pants?" I said while pulling his pants and underwear down in one movement, revealing his dripping hard cock.

I stroked him and few time, wanting to hear him moan, which he did.

He moaned my name loudly. I stopped stroking him, and reached For the lube that was in the drawers cabinet that stood beside Mitch's bed.