12. Arguing/ hickeys

Hello my beautiful people!!! I was bored and decided to write another chapter, sooooooo enjoy!

Scott's POV

After we tweeted about the album we decided we should watch a movie. I sat on the couch, Kevin on my left en kirstie on my right with Avi next to her.
Mitch is acting really strange, he's sitting in the arm chair. He isn't watching the movie and he only pays attention to his phone.
Somewhere in the middle of the movie his phone goes off, him answering with "hey babe" before standing up and going upstairs.
My gaze follows his every step.
babe? Who's he talking to? He didn't have a boyfriend right?
when he's gone I look at the others. "What's wrong with him?" Kevin asked. "I really don't know he's been acting strange since he helped me in the kitchen" Kevin said, "yeah he was eaves dropping mine and Scott's conversation, And when he came into scottys room he sat there for and few minutes and then walked out angry. He was also glaring at me and Scott while dinner" Kirstie explained.
"I'm gonna check on him" I told them while standing up and walking to the stairs. I knocked on his door and waited a few seconds before walking in, he was still on the phone and signaled me to go away. I just shook my head at him, he frowned at me. "I call you back tori I have to kick Scott out real quick" he said. "Scott I'm kinda busy right now so leave please" told me not so nicely. "Firs of all drop the attitude, and second I'm not going away before you telling why you've been acting like this" I said while crossing my arms. "Scott don't act like a bitch and leave" he said. Still not dropping the attitude I see? "what has gotten into you? You're being an ass" I asked, Mitch glared at me "Fuck off" he said while he was still glaring at me. "Mitchell I'm serious" I said getting angry. "Me too! LEAVE ME ALONE" Mitch said raising his voice "Dont raise your voice at me like that" I said raising my own voice. If looks could kill I would be dead. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE THEN" he shouted
"DONT BE A JERK" I shouted angrily
"IM NOT! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CANT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"
"YOU'RE BEING A BITCH RIGHT NOW"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Both had tears in our eyes from anger
"NOT UNTIL YOU DROP THE DAMN ATTITUDE"
"LEAVE. ME. ALONE" he shouted back
"OKAY FINE!! TALK TO ME AGAIN WHEN YOU'RE MITCHELL AND NOT BITCHELL" I shouted back
"Stop calling me those names!" he said not shouting any more but still raising his voice. He looked hurt and I began to feel bad, just when I wanted to apologize the others ran inside the room. "What the fuck is happening here?!" we heard Avi's loud voice shout. Both Mitch and I were crying. This was our first fight ever, and I really wish it didn't happen. Kirstie walked towards me with anger in her eyes. she pulled me out of Mitch's room and pushed me into my own room then walked out and slammed my door shut. That's when i burst out in tears, I can't believe I called Mitch those names. I'm an awful best friend, he hates me now but that's okay I deserve it.

Mitch POV

I watch as Scott gets pulled out of my room by an angry Kirstie.its silent for a second and then a door was slammed shut. Quick after that I hear Scott burst out in tears. Kirstie walks into my room face still angry. "Avi kev could you leave us alone for a sec, don't go to Scott he doesn't deserve it." She told them while her eyes are still on me, she didn't look angry anymore. Avi and Kevin walk out and shut the door softly, Kirstie opens her arms and I jump into them. All my jealousy forgotten, we talked the some time until I was tired. She left my room and I heard her walk down stairs it was silent, I could hear that Scott was still crying. the sound of him crying was hurting more than the names he called me. I wanted to check on him but I was still upset with him, so I just laid down in my bed and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep though, I looked at my phone and decided I should call tori back. Tori is my bestfriend, her house is beside my dads so we were neighbours. The phone rang a few times before she picked up. "That took you long enough it's 12 AM" she said jokingly angry. "I got in a fight with Scott" I said softly. "Oh babe are you okay?" She asked concerned. "Yeah sort of. I can hear him cry in his room, its been a hour and I want to check on him but he called me hurtful names, I'm still mad at him for that. Normally it wouldn't hurt me if anyone else called me those names, but hearing Scott say them to me really hurt." I told her. "I think you should just chill, listen to some music and close your eyes just relax babe. Think of fun things like the interview tomorrow" She said, I nodded although she could see me. "Yeah you're right I just need to relax thanks sis" I answered. "Okay I talk to you later, love you bye" she made  kissy noises and I smiled. "Love you too" I did the same kissy noise and hung up. I listened to some Beyonce and closed my eyes.

*4 hours later*

I woke up hearing an soft knock on my door. I looked at my clock, 3:42 AM. The door opened slowly. "Mitchy you awake?" I heard Scott's hoarse voice say, I didn't know if I should be angry or not. "Scott its 3:42 in the morning, what are you doing here?" I asked sleepy, Scott walked towards me. "I know. I tried to sleep but I know i can't sleep before we have talked about what happened. Mitch I'm really sorry I called you those names, there's really no explanation as to why I said those things. I didn't mean it, but I knew  something was bothering you and I got irritated about it because you wouldn't tel me, and then we began screaming at each other and I just got angry and said those thing, I'm so sor-" I interrupted Scott because now he was just rambling. "Scott it's okay, I acted stupid, I'm sorry too" I said "no you didn't act stupid, it was totally my fault I should've just left you alone when you asked" Scott said. "Scott I'm tired lets just talk about it tomorrow before the interview" I told Scott. "Uh yeah okay I talk to you tomorrow..." Scott said while he walked toward my door with his head hanging low. "Where are you going?" I asked, with a smirk on my face. Scott looked at me confused "I'm going to sleep" he answered. I made grabby hand at him. "You are supposed to cuddle me, you didn't think I would forgive you without us  cuddling right?" I said still smirking. Scott practically run towards me with a big grin on his face. Scott laid down under the blackens and pulled me close to him. I snuggled into him and smiled. "Can we not argue with each other? Like ever again?" I mumbled into Scott's chest. "Yes please" Scott answered, and I just smiled. "Goodnight Mitchie" Scott whispered. "Night Scotty" and with that we both feel asleep.

*next morning*

"I think they made up" I heard Kevin say
"Yeah but when?" Kirstie asked.
"I have no idea"  Kevin answered.
"I didn't expect anything different though those two are attached to the hip" Avi said.
"Shouldn't we wake them up? We have an interview In less than  2 hours" Kirstie asked
"I think we should let them sleep a little longer" Avi said
"They've slept long enough it's 2 pm" Kevin laughed
"Let's just wake them up. No wait a sec" Kirstie said, it was silent for a few seconds and then i heart a click. "Can you guys stop talking? Listen to Avi and let me sleep" I said in my thick morning voice. "Damn you sound sexy when you wake up in the morning and don't act like a diva" I heart a voice beside me say, Mitch. "I'm the diva? I don't think so" I said, I could feel him grin against my chest.
"Shut up" he said, there is the attitude again.
"Drop the attitude princess" I replied smirking. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Mitch hiding his face in my chest. "We all know you're blushing, baby boy" I say still smirking, I know the nicknames make him blush.
"I hate you" he said groaning, I grinned.
"I know you love me, I know you care" I sung, the others laughed at us
"Alright enough with the teasing Mitchy game" Kevin laughed and Mitch just groaned, I chuckled. " okay boys Get ready, the chauffeur is here over an hour or so." Kevin said while walking out with the others. I put my face in Mitch's neck and closed my eyes "I really hate you, you know" Mitch said, after a few seconds. I chuckled, which caused Mitch to shiver. I smirked at the effect I had on him and breathed in his neck with just a little more air than normal, which gave the same effect. i kissed his neck just to see how Mitch reacted, I felt Mitch's heart speeding up. "I'm really sorry I called you those names yesterday sweetheart, you're none of them" I said breathy, he shivered. I totally loved the effect I have on him. I kept kissing his neck, I wanted him to react more and started to bite his neck softly, Mitch began breathing heavier and I smiled as I found his sweet spot. I started kissing and sucking it, Mitch going crazy at the sensation, sucked harder and Mitch moaned softly (I'm not gonna lie, it kinda turned me on). When I was sure I left a hickey I kissed the spot one last time and stood up. "Gonna shower" I said simply, I was smirked when I walked out of his room. His cheeks were bright red and he looked so flustered, bet he thought I didn't feel his little problem poking my leg. I jumped in my shower and did everything I had to do. I put on my flawless flannel and my tightest skinny jeans, I styled my hair (a/n his hair is like how it was in carpool choreography)
I ran down the stairs and quickly ate some breakfast or lunch sins its already none, while watching tv.