Graduation

Serena's Pov
This is it! The time I've been waiting for all 4 years of this torturous place
I'm finally graduating !!! I can't be more excited than I am now
"Serena Yvonne"
This is it , let's go!!!
I started walking across the stage to go get my High school diploma from Principle Stone.I looked in the crowd to see my mother with a big smile on her face that made me happy to see her smiling again.

Ever since my father died 2 years ago my mom was never the same she became mean and depressed. This is the first time in those 2 years she's givin me a genuine smile.

"Good job Young lady , I'm very proud of all the things you've accomplished these four years of High School good luck!" Principle Stone said to me shaking my hand

"OH YEAH! GO SERENA!!!! WOO HOO!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!"

Ash?

I looked across to see all the friends I've made over my 17 years of living , my first one being Ash Ketchum the love of my life...

They were all cheering me on since I was the last one to "Cross the finish line" as they call it.
What surprised me was that Ash was the loudest out of all of them...that made my face turn Bright red and hot.

Trying to hide my face from Ash I looked down and covered my face with my short honey blonde hair,only to fall down the stairs of the podium.Just as I was about to hit the floor....I felt arms catch me and I already knew who it was.

"Serena are you okay?! You have to be more careful ok?" Ash asked me as I started to get hypnotized by staring into his beautiful auburn eyes.

"........."

"Sere?!" His voice echoed breaking me from my hypnosis and daydreaming of us doing couple things...

After realizing I was still in his arms I instantly rushed to my feet and ran towards the girls blushing furiously.

Everyone in the auditorium made cat calls and sounds aside from my mother who had the look of disapproval written all over her face.

All Ash did was scratch the back of his head and wear his big beautiful toothy grin...wait
Does he like me?!??!!
Oh god please I hope he does but he's always been dense...

Serena don't even think that way he probably thinks of it as a friendly thing...ugh
________________________________
Ash's Pov
The Ceremony was over and Me,Serena,Dawn,Paul,Iris,Cilan,Drew,May,and of course Gary,and Misty , Headed to Cilans Mansion.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"Screamed every single family member we had...How did they even get here that fast?!!?!

I looked around but didn't see my mom...Of course she's not here...I never should have gotten my hopes up.

You see my mom is a very busy worker and stays at work basically 24/7  just so she can provide for us and I support what she's doing I just wish she had more time for me...especially on my graduation night and if you're wondering where my father is...well he died...he got cancer and died 6 years ago on my 12th birthday that's why I hate my birthday

I decided to go upstairs to the game room Cilan has to not disturb the happy families.

"Hey man....What was that,you know you catching Serena...huh"Cilan said wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

"Hahaha...Any excuse to get close to her...God I'm in love with her so much"I say as I sighed and dropped down on the couch.

"Then tell her man,It's bad to cook something for so long! It's just gonna be a bad dish then and will leave a foul taste,plus I've told you She's been in love with you for so lo-"Cilan says before getting cut of by my best friend Paul

"She won't tell you first , you know how shy she is after all you've been friends with her since elementary"Paul says crossing his arms

"Ughhhhh I Know but I just don't know how to tell her,It's not like I can just scream I LOVE YOU SERENA!"

"WHAT???!!!" The girls scream as they enter the room with wide eyes

I scanned for Serena hoping she wasn't with them cause that would mean she heard what I said.

"Don't worry she's still talking to her mother"Misty said as she noticed the panicked look on my face.

"NOW WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!"Iris yelled at me.

"I...ugh...haha...love Sere..." I Slowly and quietly uttered out.

"OMG YOU HAVE TO TELL HER NOW!!!"Dawn screeched as she Fangirled and ran around the room.

"KEEP IT DOWN WILL YA!!! I don't want her to know!GOSH DAWN!" I said raising my voice at the blue haired girl who was still running around the room.

"For who to know what?Are you keeping Secrets from your favorite Cousin?" ??? Said.

"MALLOW?!"

"The one and only!!"she said as she strikes a pose.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in Alola?"I asked stunned that my cousin made a long journey from alola to see me

"I'm going to attend Kalos University with you guys"Mallow answered with the widest grin possible.

"Mallow??!?! What are you doing here?!"Serena said entering the room.

When we went on vacation together Serena got to meet mallow and instantly formed a sibling bond with her.

Gee...I hope she doesn't think about me as a sibling that'd be awful.

Mallow explained explained once again and Serena's face lit up instantly she will now be able to see her sibling everyday.
_________________________
Serena left the game room about an hour later with all the girls, except mallow cause she had info she's business to discuss with me...

"Soooo...before I entered you said you loved someone...Serena perhaps???"Mallow said with a smirk and gleam in her eyes.

"Huh....what I meant by that...I mean...Yeah I love Sere"I said embarrassed

"Well then tell her she's a catch! You two need each other!"Mallow said laughing

"He won't tell her because he's being a big chicken,We've told him that she's been in love with him all this time too,but he won't do anything about it!"Drew said sighing and putting his hands up in defeat

"LEAVE ME ALONE DREW!" I yelled angry at him

"Now now we must remain calm , unless you want Serena to hear our conversation"Cilan said keeping his cool

"Well maybe I'll tell her this summer..."
________________________________
Well did you like it xD I know it's pretty short but I'll work on that later
I promise this story is really gonna be something ! ^o^
See ya next time!
As The Journey Continues...
Vote
Comment
And
Follow please! ;) you'd make my day !