Keys to your heart and More

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images, Fairy Tail, or You

You have been in Fairy Tail for a few weeks. You instantly became friends with Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Elfman. They are the only people who know about your crush on Lucy. "Yo, (Y/N) hows it going?" Natsu yelled to you as you walked into the guild. "Hey man good how about you guys?" you said walking over to them. You sat down and Gray says, "We're good." You turn to see Lucy standing with Erza, Mirajane, Juvia, and Levy. "Hey go up and talk to her," Natsu told you.

"I don't think I can."

"Why is that?" Gajeel asked you in a sarcastic tone.

You sighed "She's just too pretty for someone like me."

They all looked at each other and all had the same idea. "LUCY!!!" they all yelled.
You look at then angrily not noticing Lucy is almost behind you. Before you could injure them they all ran. "Why did they leave?"
You jumped upon hearing Lucy's voice "H-hey Lucy"
"Why did call me over if they were gonna leave?" Lucy said annoyed.
"Umm Lucy?"
"Yeah (Y/N)?"
"Would y-you w-w-want to go on a date..."
You were about to leave out of embarrassment. When you heard say something. "What was that..?" you asked turning to face her. You saw her smiling face and she repeated: "I'd love to."
Your face lit up with happiness. You told her you'd pick her up at seven.
You walk out of the guild to see your friends. "HAHAHA that must've HAHA been a wreck," Gray said while laughing his ass off.
"Let's go do a job," Elfman exclaimed.
"Can't."
"Why not?" Gray asked.
"I've got a date," you told them walking away. They all had a dumbfounded look on their faces. They couldn't see the smirk on your face.

TIME SKIP

Lucy P.O.V
I was getting ready for my date with (Y/N) when I heard a knock on my door. I open it to see him standing there in a (F/C) suit. "You clean up nicely," as I looked him up and down.

"Thanks, you look beautiful."

This caused me to 'blush hopefully he didn't notice.'

(Y/N) P.O.V

When Lucy opened the door you were stunned. She looked you up and down then said: "You clean up nicely."

"Thanks, you look beautiful" but in my head, I was spazzing out thinking 'she thinks I look good. Yes!!! Did Lucy just blush must be my imagination.' "You ready?"

You took her out to dinner and then walked around town. You take her back to her house. "I had fun tonight," you said a little sad.

"It doesn't have to end," she motioned me inside. I stepped inside blushing, my face is as red as Natsu's guild mark. Lucy then took my hand and lead me to her bedroom. This made me blush even more if that was possible. I turn around to hide the blush on my face. "Oh (Y/N)~"

You turn around to see Lucy was in nothing but her bra and panties. Seeing this you felt yourself get a nosebleed. "You like this (Y/N)~"

You nodded your head in response. She walked over to you, her large chest bouncing as she swayed her hips back and forth. When she reached she pressed her boobs against your chest and looked in your eyes. When she looked into your eyes all you saw was lust.

Lucy then started to take your shirt off, this caused you to blush wildly. After she took your shirt off started to take her remaining clothes off. "L-L-Lucy w-what are you d-doing?"

"Take a wild guess," she said winking at you.

You cover your eyes out of embarrassment. When you take a quick glance you see Lucy's double D's bouncing out of her bra. You cover your eyes again hoping she didn't see you. However, she did notice and got an idea.

She took your hand and put it on her chest. You felt yourself getting hard, it seems she also noticed. She started to rub you through your pants, then you felt air hit your erect member as she released it. She got on her knees and started to suck on your long member. You moan in pleasure from the warmth of her mouth. You could feel her tongue swirl around the tip.

After a bit of her sucking and licking, you felt yourself about to release. "L-Lucy I'm g-gonna..."

You came in her mouth, you heard a few gulps and Lucy opened her mouth for you to see it was all gone. "I did that just for you."

You got hard again after she said that. She then lied on her bed and spread her now dripping opening. You took the rest of your clothes off and went over to her. "Treat me like the naughty girl I am," Lucy told you.

You put your member at her entrance and shoved yourself inside her. You looked down to see blood, you kissed her tears away and let her adjust to your size. She nodded, so you started to thrust into her. "You're soo tight."

"F-faster *pant* h-harder."

You listened to her and started to thrust like she said. "Lucy I-I'm g-g-gonna cum."

"*moan* Me too *loudly moans* I-inside."

You can't take it anymore and thrust harder into her. You feel her walls tighten around your member more. Lucy screams in pleasure as she cums covering your thighs. This sent you over the edge and you release deep inside Lucy.

You pull out and cover the two of you with a blanket. "I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Lucy."

Next day

You walk into the guild alone because Lucy was still asleep. "You have fun on your date," Gray asked as you walked over to them. You think back to last night, "yeah, I had fun."