My Story

I stare at the class sign 104 and walked stiffly to the classroom door, with my new teacher telling an uninteresting(but he thought it is) story beside me. Yet, I didn't concentrate on him. Well, not kidding, I can feel thousands of butterflies flying in my stomach. I am extremely nervous to meet my new classmates and start a new high school life here.

#

  Seoul, a totally different city compared with my hometown. This was the city where my mom worked in after the divorce with my dad this early year. I chose to live with my dad at first because my beloved mother was a workaholic. Hmm, this was one of the reasons why they divorced. However, also because of the work, I had to leave my dad --He was assigned to have a business trip in Vietnam for 5 years. Stunned, I looked at my father and didn't know what to do.

' Vie..Vietnam? ' I shouted.

' Yes, this is an opportunity. Five years aren't that long, Yuna. It may become an unforgettable experience in your life. '

' Oh come-on dad, you know me well. I dream to be a singer. I won't go with you, I'm gonna stay here. '

' No, no sweetie, you can't stay here alone. ' he frown.

' Why? I promise I can take care of myself. '

' No, if you insist it, I will connect Rose. Stay with your mother is safer than live by your own after all. ' he sighed.

Sadness couldn't even describe my feelings then. I hate my father abandoned me because of work just like my mom did before. And now he wants me to live with mom. She wasn't a good mother, my dad and I knew this true. Since I was a child, I had only the memories which my dad acted as a so-called mother. He did every household works and tended me day and night. My mom always neglected me.

' OK. ' I forced a smile, trying not to make him worry.

#

So, this is why I standing here, in front of a white door. I can even heard people laughing and chatting loudly inside the room. Oh well, this makes me even more nervous.

'Oh, we arrive. Welcome to class 104.' my new teacher finally opened the door.