Lynn Loud x Male reader

It was at football practice you were lined up with half the team while the other half lined up. The coach blew the whistle signaling the start of the practice game. You threw the ball at a friend whose wide open. Out of nowhere a player of an opposing side caught it and started running to the other side.

The mystery player ran through most of the players. "Wow this guys good." You mumble to yourself.

The biggest player was getting ready to block the player but ran right threw the guy."Ooooh that look like it hurt." You said cringing. You notice the player running towards you and smiled

"My turn"

Lynn's P.o.v

"All the guys here are a buch of cream puffs." Lynn thought. "The biggest guy here didn't even make me break a sweat".

I was almost at the end zone until I saw somone getting ready to block me. I smiled at that.

"Sorry for the humilation."

No one P.o.v

She ran towards you. As she gets closer you put one foot front and the other back.

She ran into you but couldnt get through. You pushed her back until she fell. The whistle blew signaling practice is over.

"Alright!!! Pack up and go home" yelled the coach

Every one starts to leave while you helped Lynn up her feet." Man that was a good game. The names (Y/n) (L/n)" you said as you help her up.

"Im-"

The helmet she wore fell of exposing her feminine features.

You were surprised but didnt let it show."Uuhh ya know this is boys football". She sighs "Yeah I know please dont tell the captain." She begs

"I am the captain."

Her eyes widened. "Please don't kick me of the team!" Lynn said while getting on her knee's.

"Ok I won't. C'mon since we're the last ones we put the equipment away." You sighed

You and Lynn started putting away the equipment. The silence was unbearable so she started conversation.

"So, uh play any other sports?" She asks.

"I play alot of sports." You reply.

"You play basketball?"

"Yep."

"Soccer?"

"Yep."

"Even golf?"

"Of course got to get my Tiger Woods on." You said smiling. Lynn blushed at your smile.

"Cute." Lynn mumbles to herself.
"What was that?" You asked." N-nothing at all." She replied with a light shade of red.

Time Skip

"Finaly finnished." Lynn said wiping sweat off her head. You streched "Well see ya at practice Lynn" You say while walking away.

Lynns P.o.v

"Well see you at practice Lynn". He said while leaving. "C'mon Lynn dont let him get away." "Hey wait!" I called out to him.

He stopped and turned around with a "huh" as a responce. "Your not going to let a girl walk home alone are you?" I blushed as I said that then heard some chuckling.

"Seriously?" He said. "You ran over our biggest player, I think you can handle yourself."

I looked down hearing this. "What was I thinking? Of course he didnt want to walk me home."