Luna Loud x Male reader

My P.o.v

"I done with girls," You say to your best friend Sammy(Thats me). "Ah c'mon, us girls aren't that hard to understand,"." Us ladies need a guy to count on... and your not listening," I said sounding pretty tense.

You were too busy listening to rock music coming from down the hall.

"What is that?" You asked." I think it's that new band that started." You started walking towards the music. "Sigh, boys. Well I'm going home." An ok was the only thing I heard you say.

Your P.o.v

I slowly walked in the room the music came from. All I saw was a girl who wore too much purple play a very sick guitar solo. I started walk closer and closer but... I had to trip on a cow bell.

"Whoooooa!" I screamed as I tumbled into a drum set.

"Alright nice stage dive dude! You didn't have to land on the drums though." She said laughing. "Sorry about that." I tried to apologies but you noticed she's the only one. "I thought there were more people  here." I said looking around.

"I wish dude, but no one seems to want to join." She says sadly.
"Don't you have friends you could ask?" I said.
"Nah, none of my friends play insruments sigh, neither does my roady Chunk." She says quietly. "Chunk." I tought that is the most ridiculous name ever. I even chuckled a little she looked up and smiled. "His name is pretty weird brah." She laughed "Enough talking do you play?" She asked with a hope in her voice. I walked around and found (F/i) and started to play it.

Normal P.o.v

You saw her face light up and smiled. "Dude! That was totaly gnarly man" She yelled. You chuckled at her speech pattern "Say, I'll join your band..."
"Luna,Luna Loud dude. I really appreciate this man you have know idea." Luna said.
"Alright I'll see you tomorrow then." You said as you put down your instrument and headed for the door. You had your hand on the knob but Luna stops you. "Hey wait I never caught your name." She shouts.

"(Y/n),(Y/n) (L/n) dude." You said sticking the rock sign up while exiting the room. "Well ok then" Luna mumbles to herself smiling. "(Y/n) thats a cute name" She thought and blushed to herself.

3 Weeks Later

At the talent show

"Aw man he's still not here!" Luna shouts to her roady Chunk. "Oy don't worry love your boyfriend will be here." Chunk reasured. "Wha, nah dude h-he's not my boyfriend uh.." Luna was getting flusterd and blushing like crazy.

"Sigh, is it that totaly obviouse dude?" Luna says quietly. Chunk had a sincere smile on his face "Don't worry he'll be here love."

Your P.o.v

I ran through the halls to get to the gym as quick as you can. I ran caustiously so I don't hit any parents. "I don't know what that was but those girls were weird." I thought.

Flashback

You were infront of the school and ran inside. You knew you were late. "I hope Luna doesnt have to start without me." You say quietly to your self. You turn then stoped infront of 2 little blonde girls. "Uhhhh..."You say kind of not knowing what to say. They were staring right at you with weird smiles.

You didnt have time for this you tried walking past them but cut you off. "Your (F/n) right?" Asked the blonde girl with a red cap. "Uhh, yeah that would be me." You said.

You looked at the clock and started to sweat. "So what do like about Luna?" The girl in a pink dress asked. "Is it the abnormal frequency to be loud?" A girl with glasses asked.

  "Ok you came out of nowhere." You say. "Is it her many imperfections, noone perfect ya know." A tall blonde girl said. You got angry at this and won't stand for it."Her imperfection is what makes her perfect!" You yell while running past the girls. "Luna talks about how cute you are none stop!" Shouts the short one in the red cap.
You smiled at this but kept running.

End of Flashback

You smiled remembering what happened. "Luna thinks im cute" you thought getting to the gym quickly.

Luna's P.o.v

"(Y/n), where are you dude?" I kept asking myself. I almost convinced myself to go find you but...

"PLEASE WELCOME LUNA LOUD AND (F/N) (L/N) TO THE STAGE!!"

My body froze over. I couldnt and wont do this without you."You have go love, sorry" Chunk sighed. My eyes fell to the ground and my confidence left me. I felt like crying but I heard a familer voice, a voice I longed to hear. "Hey Luna whacha doin off the stage lets shake things up dude!" You yelled imitating me. I felt so happy I could cry. "I'm on my way dude." I said letting a few tears free.

Normal P.o.v

Luna got on stage every one applaud for her arrivel. "Hey when this is over I want to tell you somthing." She said blushing. You blushed at what it could be "O-ok." Was your response. " A-1,2 A-1,2,3,4!" Luna yelled and you both started to play.

You and Luna rocked out and shook the stage. You both finished and posed, the crowed went wild.

The judges gave you and Luna first prize for your performance. "D-dude I did it, you did it, I can't believe!" Luna shouts. She rushes you and gives you a hug. You blushed and smiled. You hugged back, and it would of stayed like that if you didnt relize your in public. She breaks away "Sorry dude but gotta split, the fam's waiting." She runs of, "hey wait wasn't their somthing you..." but she was already gone.

1 Day later

It was Saturday afternoon you were walking to Luna's house to visit. I have something to tell you, you blushed as you remember those words. You hear faint guaitar notes and relized im getting close.

Your P.o.v

I noticed a familar looking girl with a red hat playing in the mud. "Hey there (Y/n)" she says waving. I waved back "uhh,  hi". "My sister Luna in the garage, I'll leave you two alone." She says smiling while leaving.

As she leaves The girl I came to see exits the garage. "Oh, uhh hey dude didnt know you were coming." "Hey Luna, I kinda wanted to know what you wanted to tell me." I said blush a light red. "Sigh, look dude I know I'm not the best at being a girl and when it comes to guys Im uninterested..." she pauses for a moment." But I met this guy and he helped me out and I owe him, I guess you can say I fell for him."

My heart sank. This guy sounds so cool to have helped her out. He sounds like great guy. I feel stupid to think Luna would like me. "W-whats this got to do with me?" I asked hoping it didnt sound rude. "I guess im saying is..., I love you."

Nornal P.o.v

Your blushed and smiled but didnt let it show. You decide to mess with her a little. "Huh, I cant hear you." "I said I love you" she says little louder. "What speak up!" "I SAID I LOVE YOU, YA JERK!" She shouts playfully

You smiled, picked her up and spun her around. You put her down and placed your lips on hers. As you do that you heard shreiks and squeals. "Those are my sisters ignore them dude." She said. "I love you, Luna." "What was that dude" "I'm not repeating myself" You say as You and Luna both laugh.

Across the the street Sammy walks by with her dog. She stops and see's you hugging Luna. Sammy smiles "done with girls my foot."

  End