Lucy Loud x Male Reader

"Wow today's practice was energy draining" you said exiting the gym. "It'll all be worth it when we win this game!" Said Ryan while giving you a noogie. "Theirs no way we'll lose the game next week." Said Chris. You and your best friends were walking on campus. "Uh-oh guys don't look now" Said Allen. Your friends looked over and cringed at what they saw. All you saw was a girl with Black hair and dress. She was writing in a journal with a puzzled look on her face.

"Ughh, lets go around her man, she's weird and gives me the heebie jeebies." Said Chris. "Yeah what a weirdo." Said Chris. You knew your friends joke around alot but they were taking this a little to far.

"Aw c'mon guys, you don't know-" You said but Chris interupted you." Let's get out of here I feel sick cause of her weirdo witch powers." They all laughed at his comment and started to walk away.

"Hey (Y/n), you coming!" Yelled Ryan. "Uhh, yeah just uhh, need to do somthing first at the library."

"Alright, but when your done meet us at my place." Ryan said. As they walk of they walked around the girl in black. You grew angry at how your friends treated her, you wanted to talk to her and be her friend.

You waited until your friends were gone completly. Knowing that the coast was clear you slowly approached her.

"Hi there, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I don't think we met." You say sounding as nice as possible. "I know who you are, we're in the same class. I'm Lucy." She said taking her eyes off her journal and looked at you.

You felt your face get hot. "She looks so cute." You thought but came back to reality. "What rhymes with dispair?" Lucy asked " I'm sorry what?" You don't know why she wants to know what rhymes with dispair but that might explain the puzzled look.

"Uhhh glare" You said weakly. "Hmm, not bad thanks." Lucy replied smiling.

YOUR P.O.V

Lucy closed her journal and packed up her stuff. "Hey it's getting late, I should walk you home." I felt my face get hot." I can't believe I just said that." I thought. I expected her to reject the offer and leave but she just smiled but it quickly faded

"Are you sure, you wouldn't want to be seen with a witch. Do you?"

"Yeah but..."

"You also wouldn't want to keep your friends waiting."

"Those morons could wait. C'mon Luce I'll walk you." I said taking her hand.

LUCY'S P.o.v

My pale face was red all over. He grabbed my hand, I couldnt stop blushing. "So uhh, which way is your place?" (Y/n) asked. I pointed to the left then continued walking.

NO ONE'S P.o.v

The walk wasn't long but it was very enjoyable. You kept the mood alive by telling jokes. "What do you call an alligator thats in a vest...an investigator."You chuckled lightly then Lucy started to lightly laugh. "Man thats a cute laugh" You thought

Ryan's house

They all were playing their game having a good time.
"Hey where's (Y/n)?"Asked Chis." Yeah he should've been back by now." Said Allen." Well he better get here soon their is this VR game that needs the four of us to play." Said Ryan

Back to You and Lucy

"Their is my house." She pointed at the messy house down the road. You and Lucy walked up to the door and knocked. You waited and her parents finally opened. A burts of noise blasted out of the house. A mixture of fighting, rock music, video gaming and shouting. "Welcome home honey!" shouted Mrs.Loud. "She seemed nice." You thought. "So is this your boyfriend!" Shouted Mr.Loud.