Strip For You

Song: Pony by Ginuwine

After watching the movie Magic Mike with her girlfriends, they had been contemplating visiting a male strip club. Valeria enjoyed the film, but she wasn't fond of the idea of going to an actual strip club. She was the least adventurous type out of their group, and sometimes the girls teased her for it.

"So I was on Google last night and found out that they opened a new strip bar," Felicia said, wiggling her eyebrows.

They had their monthly sleepover and this time; it was at Valeria's place. She owned a big apartment, and it was nice to have her friends over.

"Why would you Google that at night? And where was your boyfriend?" Valeria asked.

"Benjamin was beside me," Felicia giggled.

"Your boyfriend allows you to go to a strip club?" Valeria questioned in disbelief, shaking her head disapprovingly.

"He trusts me. He knows I might look and drool at other men, but when it comes to satisfying my hunger, it's only him I want," she said with a cheeky wink.

Her other friends chuckled as Valeria scrunched her nose in disgust. She would never set foot inside a strip club if she was in a relationship.

"Don't be such a prude," Bianca said, rolling her eyes at Valeria.

"I'm not a prude. I just feel uncomfortable going to a male strip club. I don't know what to expect, to be honest."

"It's not a strip club, it's a strip bar," Felicia corrected her. "And a lot of females go there actually," she added.

"What's the difference between a strip club and a strip bar?" Valeria asked.

"A strip bar is like a bar. You have a drink or two with your friends. Meanwhile, you will see fully clothed males walking around, mingling with the ladies. You will have a chat, and if it clicks, they will take you to a private room and offer their services."

"Private area? Offer their services?" Valeria's eyes went wide with surprise. That didn't sound like a strip bar to her; it seemed more like a sex bar, and that was not a place she wanted to enter.

"In regular strip clubs, the males strip in front of the whole audience and you know the cliche images of shoving money inside their underwear, yadda yadda yadda. But in this place, you choose the male you want, and you get a private show. It's very popular because of this new concept, and you need to book in advance."

"Sign me up! I don't care about you bitches," Bianca exclaimed. She was the horniest out of their group. She had a different boyfriend every week because no one could keep up with her sex drive.

"Come on, Valeria! You are single, and you got nothing to lose. It will be fun," Pia encouraged. She just stepped out of a bad relationship, and even she agreed to this crazy idea.

"Fine, sign me up too," Valeria sighed and threw her hands in the air in defeat. She didn't want to be a killjoy.

"OH MY GOD, WE ARE GOING!" Felicia squealed loudly and pulled the girls in for a group hug.

...

Valeria's heart felt like it was pounding in her throat as they entered the black building with a beautifully designed board saying Strip Bar, 18+ only.

She admired the luxurious, dark-colored interior. It didn't look like a strip club. It seemed like a sophisticated bar for the rich and famous.