Fifteen In Which He Ruins Everything

Start from the beginning

"Are you and Francesca alright?" Caio asks, and Leon rolls his eyes.

"Why? Do you want to see if you can move in on her. Too bad, Francesca and I are perfectly fine, so keep it in your pants," Leon hisses, and Caio takes a step back.

"I wasn't trying to intrude," Caio apologises.

Sure you weren't. You're just a naturally curious person topped off with being beyond irritating.

"And action!" Antonio yells.

Leon knew he did terribly. Antonio confirmed it when he yelled cut for the umpteenth time. Antonio groaned loudly, before running over to them. His white hair was messy, and fell over his eyes. He brushed it away with annoyance.

"Leon, is there a problem?" Antonio asks, his voice hard as steel.

He needed to tread carefully. Antonio was one of the nicest people that Leon had ever met, he was always willing to help no matter the cost or effort. He would help anybody, it was in his nature. But that didn't mean Antonio didn't have a dark side. And when that dark side came out, you would wish you could just run away, or hide in a ball where he could never find you. Yes, Antonio could be that scary.

"I'm sorry," Leon eventually said.

Then he cursed under his breath. Antonio hated when people said sorry, to him you never ever really meant it. Sorry was just a word used when you did something bad, and you hoped they would look past it so you could do it again. And the cycle would continue. It was an empty word, at least to Antonio.

"I think you can have the rest of the day off. You and Francesca can relax," Antonio replies.

Leon nods, rushing past Antonio. He grabbed Francesca who in the middle of the conversation with Ludmila. Francesca rolled her eyes, trying to push hair out of her face. Leon was running too fast, too fast for her to ask her what happened, and too fast for her to ask him if he was alright.

Oh, and too fast to ask him if he was out of his damn mind.

"We're going home," Leon informed her.

"So you avoid me, and now you're dragging me home with you. Sometimes I wonder if you're on drugs," Francesca shakes her head.

He dropped her hand quickly, her hand slapping her side. Leon felt like his hand was burning when he was touching her. A desirable but also infuriating burn. He glanced at his hands, which were perfectly fine. He was hallucinating he decided.

The drive home was silent, and Leon could tell that Francesca itching to question him. Her feet shuffled, and she fidgeted with her fingers in her lap. And not to mention the glances she threw at him every few seconds. It was like she was worried, nervous almost. If only she could feel how nervous he was.

Leon entered the house in a second, and walked to his room in long strides. He was ready to close the door when a purple converse stopped the door. Leon sighed, and opened the door, knowing there was no use trying to keep her out—it would probably only end up with him hurting her. Which wasn't on his bucket list.

"Talk to me," Francesca demands, entering the room.

She closes the door behind her. Leon shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets. Francesca narrowed her eyes, her hands on her hips.

"You have been avoiding me! And I may have been nice earlier, but now I'm just irritated. What is your problem? Why can't you explain to me what's going on?" Francesca shouts.

"Because I don't know what's going on!" Leon yelled, throwing his hands up. Francesca was taken aback, but she held her ground nevertheless.

"Enlighten me,"

"I don't know what I'm feeling. I don't know what this—" he gestures to the both of them, "—is anymore. I'm not sure if I want to find out, but I know I don't want to keep it in the dark," Leon admits.

"I don't get it. Try and explain," Francesca urged.

"Do I have to use words?" Leon asked softly.

"Well use whatever you want." Francesca said confused.

In a swift movement Leon grabbed her waist, and pulled her towards him, into his chest. His breath fanned her face.

"I'll use actions,"

He pressed his lips to hers. This kiss was different, it wasn't like the one they had at the set. This meant something to the both of him. His fingers tightened their grip on the fabric of her shirt, and he was surprised when she kissed back. Really kissed him back.

This is when he knew that he probably ruined everything.

But when she deepened the kiss the thought vanished.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Hey! So this is their first real kiss, and I'm quite happy with it. The next chapter will finally dig deeper in Leon's past. I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I sure as hell enjoyed writing it.

And, another note about that other chapter. It hasn't happened. I'm still contemplating. So just ignore it and focus on this lovely kiss!

Thank you for reading 🙈 sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈